The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Congratulations! You have made the decision to undergo a Miami breast augmentation. It is really big step to take towards your personal goals and it can be a little intimidating – but don’t worry, most women have a positive experience. The next thing to do is to seek out prospective and well-reputable plastic surgeons in your local area for a consultation meeting.
A consultation meeting is very important. It is the best time to meet and ask your plastic surgeon questions. You can also address any concerns you may have about the procedure and expect to discuss the following topics:
- The reasons behind your breast augmentation
- Your expectations and desired outcomes for the breast augmentation
- Medical history, conditions and allergies
- Family history of breast cancer and mammogram results
- Current medications, vitamins and herbals supplements as well as alcohol, tobacco and recreational drug use
You can also expect your plastic surgeon to do the following during the consultation meeting:
- Examine your general health status and determine any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors that impact your candidacy for a breast augmentation
- Measure and evaluate your breasts, including size measurements, shape, skin quality and placements of areolas and nipples
- Take photographs for reference
- Speak about your options and recommended course of treatment to achieve your goals
- Discuss the possible outcomes of the breast augmentation and clarify any risks or potential complications that may arise during or after the procedure
This may seem overwhelming and a lot of information to know, so in order to help you stay organized and feel prepared for your Miami breast augmentation consultation we have a supply of questions that you can consider asking:
- Are you a board-certified plastic surgeon?
- Did you complete specific training in plastic surgery?
- How many years of plastic surgery training did you do?
- Do you have any hospital privileges to perform the breast augmentation procedure? If so, which hospitals? If not, is the surgical facility accredited by a nationally- or state-recognized agency?
- Am I a good candidate for a breast augmentation procedure?
- How should I prepare prior to the procedure to get the best results?
- How will you perform my breast augmentation procedure?
- Which type of implant do you recommend for me?
- Where will the incision site and placement site be on me?
- How long should I expect for my recovery phase?
- What are the associated risks and complications for this procedure? How do we handle them?
- Should I expect more implant-related operations in the future?
- Can I breastfeed after a breast augmentation procedure?
- How should I expect my breast augmentation results to look over time? After pregnancy and/ or breastfeeding?
- What if I am dissatisfied with the outcome of my breast augmentation surgery?
- Do you have any before-and-after photos of your breast augmentation clients that I can see?
Understanding Breast Augmentation
It is very important for you to understand all aspects of your breast augmentation surgery and to feel comfortable with your plastic surgeon. Hopefully this checklist helps in easing any nerves you may have about the consultation and the procedure. If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to schedule an appointment with the Craft clinic.
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Share With Friends