The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
In the 90s, celebrities like Pamela Anderson made unnaturally large, obviously augmented breasts popular. However, over time trends change, as society’s idea of what is attractive evolves. Although some women still hope to attain the “augmented” look when undergoing a breast augmentation in Miami, more and more patients are now opting to achieve the most natural results possible. Celebrities like Cameron Diaz, Taylor Swift and Kate Hudson, who are suspected to have undergone natural looking breast augmentations, inspire many people.
To follow suit, they are requesting smaller implants, in order to subtly enhance their bust by as little as one or two sizes. As a result, B and C cups are now more popular than D or DD cup augmentations because they achieve results that look a lot more like natural breasts. The newest implants on the market are making it even easier for women to enhance their chest in a way that appears feminine and subtle. Often referred to as “gummy bear implants”, silicone cohesive gel implants also move and feel incredibly natural.
What Are Gummy Bear Implants?
The name “gummy bear implants” refers to the fact that the silicone cohesive gel used for the latest innovation in breast augmentation surgery maintains its shape when cut in half, much like a gummy bear would. Unlike saline implants, which are comprised of a saline liquid, silicone implants hold their shape better, which means that they are less prone to rippling and wrinkling, contributing to their more natural appearance.
As an added advantage, in the rare event of a rupture, gummy bear implants will not leak into the body, since they maintain their shape. Because the rupture rate is so low, gummy bear implants do not have to be replaced as frequently as traditional implants, which often need to be replaced every ten years.
Although they are known for their natural appearance, gummy bear implants also enable patients to achieve considerable cleavage since the gel can be overfilled. Gummy bear implants are available in a wide range of sizes and shapes, including round, teardrop, and textured. Unlike traditional implants, which can feel firm, gummy bear implants are soft to the touch, mimicking the feel of natural breast tissue.
Shorter Recovery Time
Another benefit of a Miami breast augmentation using gummy bear implants is the shorter recovery time it requires. Since gummy bear implants can often be inserted under the muscle, many patients are able to recover in as little as 24 hours because a very precise pocket can be formed for the implant, minimizing bruising and swelling. This makes it ideal for women who hope to achieve their desired results as inconspicuously as possible, as they are able to return to work shortly after the procedure.
To learn more and to determine your candidacy for a breast augmentation in Miami, we invite you to contact our clinic today for a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft. We are dedicated to helping patients achieve their aesthetic goals in a way that is safe, discreet, and incredibly natural.
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?