How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast augmentation is a Miami favorite. We are a fun and fabulous destination for cosmetic enhancements and vacations any time of year. Many people choose to schedule their procedure during the winter months because it’s easier to lay low and recover in private. It also means being completely beach-ready by the time spring rolls around. What about feeling sexier and fully healed in time for Holiday festivities, however?
Plan Realistically For Breast Augmentation Recovery Time In Miami
Today’s advanced surgical techniques mean patients recover faster than ever with minimal issues. The new generation of atraumatic breast enhancement surgery techniques has many people back to office jobs within one week. Does that mean you can plan to party hard or rock a bikini within one week of your surgery? Not likely. While you will be functional to relax at home and may require very little pain medication, there are some real activity restrictions and need-to-know factors for safe healing.
Put Away The Skimpy Holiday Clothes
You will likely be swollen or even a little bruised for roughly two weeks so while this may not be an ideal time to wear a slip dress, sultry sweaters and cozy knits are perfect to keep your chest comfy and covered up.
Everyone heals differently so depending on your existing tissue, muscles, size of implants and your body’s inflammatory process, you can expect to see swelling for two weeks and firmness or high-riding breasts for another month or two. Choosing a highly skilled surgeon who specializes in BA is the first step to a quicker recovery, however, even the most skilled surgeon warns of some swelling and bruising after surgery.
If you plan a surgical procedure before the holidays, you don’t necessarily need to sit everything out, but if usual festive prep involves plenty of parties or shopping frenzies, you’ll need to make some adjustments. Count on staying home and using your arms only minimally for the first week post-procedure.
You’ll be able to walk around and socialize, but you must avoid the gym, aerobic exercise or strenuous activity like lifting or cleaning. This will be a great time to hire some assistance around the home and for extra childcare if you need it. Aside from exciting body improvements, pampering yourself with the extra help and relaxation makes a great self-care gift.
As long as your Holiday activities aren’t very strenuous, you can participate as much as you feel up to it but try to schedule lots of time for lounging, snuggling up indoors, catching up on movies, talking with friends or reading. You’ll undoubtedly be able to start shopping for a new, figure-flattering wardrobe in the New Year and will definitely be beach ready within a couple of months.
If you want to talk about next steps toward a breast augmentation in Miami, it’s not too late to give us a call at Body by Craft. We’ll be happy to find appointment times that suit your schedule. Dr. Phillip Craft is a renowned breast enhancement expert, and our elite team of professionals are ready to walk you through your transformation journey this season.
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?