How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Most people don’t know this, but breasts are usually asymmetric. There can be differences in nipple position, breast volume and position on the chest wall. These asymmetries are often subtle enough that women don’t notice them. However, more dramatic asymmetry can lead to self-consciousness or embarrassment. Many women who seek breast augmentation in Miami do so to correct imbalances.
From a practical standpoint, having breasts that are two different sizes might make shopping for tops and bras extra frustrating. If you’re bothered by the appearance of your chest or you find it challenging to fit clothing easily, you’re not alone. This is a common issue with practical solutions.
Is a Miami breast augmentation or a lift your best solution?
When you’re researching your options, scheduling a consultation with a board-certified breast enhancement specialist will be your ideal first step. This crucial appointment allows you to receive personalized answers to your questions. Your plastic surgeon will examine you and listen to your concerns and goals. They’ll be able to offer a customized approach.
The type of asymmetry you have will influence your recommendations. When volume and overall breast position is similar, areolas can be adjusted through a mastopexy technique. If breast size/volume is the primary concern, an implant or fat grafting may be advised.
What causes uneven breasts?
Many physical characteristics are genetic or developmental, such as unilateral virginal hypertrophy, uneven development during puberty, hormonal changes, or weight gain. The two sides of a person’s body are often slightly different, and this can account for nipples which are shaped or positioned asymmetrically. Increases in size for one breast may lead to unilateral drooping.
Surgical procedures to treat breast cancer or other conditions might change the size or shape of one breast. Occasionally, women find they have size or contour differences between their breasts after a mastopexy or breast reduction which leads them to seek breast augmentation in Miami.
It’s important for potential patients to know; women seek augmentation with implants for all sorts of reasons. The goal is not always to appear large-breasted, curvier or sexier. Some people choose implants for restorative purposes and achieve very subtle enhancements that help them feel better about their bodies, without the changes being outwardly apparent. Your reasons for undergoing breast augmentation will be all your own.
Breast augmentation is the leading cosmetic procedure in the US. The demand leads implant manufacturers to continually innovate and supply an ever-expanding variety of shapes, sizes and features for implants. Long lasting, safe and incredibly realistic feeling, silicone cohesive gel implants can be placed using custom sizing specific to each individual breast. When you visit a body contouring expert like Dr. Phillip Craft, your augmentation will be personalized for you and carried out with a naturally artistic approach that balances body proportions and compliments your inherent beauty.
Sometimes, feeling like your body is balanced and in harmony can have positive effects that spread over your whole life and outlook. We want to help you improve your shape and feel more confident. We welcome you to contact the enhancement team at Body by Craft today
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?