Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Time to go shopping! You’ve finally decided to go ahead with your Miami breast augmentation, and if you’re like most women, the idea of shopping for gorgeous new bras and bikinis dominates your dreams. The first lingerie shopping spree is no doubt a rite of passage for all BA patients and will be well worth it, but there are a few essential tips and factors to consider first. Before you buy anything, read this.
How Long Will It Take To Heal After Breast Augmentation In Miami?
Rushing your recovery can make you unnecessarily uncomfortable and may even compromise results. You’ll need a realistic timeframe in mind so you can pack plenty of patience and wait until the right time to buy new bras.
Most cosmetic surgeons recommend a period of three to six weeks wearing a surgical bra or none at all. They’ll advise you against anything that pushes up or into your healing breasts, including underwire. There’s good reason for this. The carefully created implant pockets will be strengthening but still vulnerable before six weeks. The nerves affected during surgery may leave areas of the breast temporarily numb as well, and any wires or pressure causing damage wouldn’t be readily felt.
Your breasts will feel naturally firm and a little swollen for at least six weeks, so that would make accurate sizing a frustrating feat. If your surgeon clears you, you may want to purchase some soft, supportive and wire-free bras that are cozy and safe during your recovery period.
Once Ready, Try A Professional Bra Fitter
Have you ever made an appointment at a lingerie boutique to be measured and properly fitted for your undergarments? Many women haven’t, and as a result, they wear terribly uncomfortable, ill-fitted and unflattering bras. Now’s your chance to start this renewed relationship with your chest on the right foot. It could be very beneficial for you to learn your accurate bra band size and get well-made, active support too.
Try A New Style!
Have you shied away from certain looks, fabrics, and designs? Now is the time to enjoy your shape and have fun trying on all sorts of things that flatter your proportions. You might be surprised by what looks good on you now that your assets are in better balance. Having a trusted friend along could help you get out of your shell and realize how good you look too.
Wait Before Buying Anything Super Pricey
Miami breast augmentation patients sometimes find that breasts sit a little high or feel sensitive for a few months after surgery. It’s a natural part of the body’s tissues adapting and each person experiences recovery differently. For some, the breasts will feel soft at two months. For others, residual discomfort wearing underwire or a little firmness lasting more than 2-3 months could mean bras just don’t fit quite right yet.
If you purchase something expensive that can’t be returned, then find out at six months post-op that it doesn’t fit, you’ll be understandably frustrated. The shape, position and softness will evolve beautifully over the weeks and months following your procedure. By roughly six months post-op, you can likely wear whatever you want and ensure it’s a lasting fit.
If you’d like to know more about breast enhancements, we welcome you to contact Body by Craft. Dr. Phillip Craft is a leading breast augmentation and body contouring plastic surgeon, and he’d like to meet you. We’ll schedule your consultation, discuss your goals and options for revealing your most beautiful self.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?