Breast Enhancement By One of the Leading Miami Surgeons
Learn More About Breast Enhancement Surgery
Breast enhancement procedures are surgical procedures performed to enhance the overall appearance of your breasts. Breast enhancement procedures add volume to increase breast size; reduction procedures to decrease breast size, breast revision surgeries and other modifications to give breasts a more balanced, symmetrical look while still appearing natural and beautiful.
The size and shape of a women’s breast play a critical role in a women’s self-image, self- confidence and overall body representation. Overtime, women’s breast size and shape change. Aging, weight gain and loss, pregnancy and breastfeeding can drastically alter the appearance of a women’s breast and lead to sagginess, droopiness, a lack of firmness and tone and a decrease in volume. Women who find themselves discontent with their breast size can often feel self-conscious or even embarrassed about their appearance.
As with any surgical procedure a successful outcome relies on the experience and artistic skill of the surgeon. Dr. Craft is Miami’s leading breast surgeon and with his enhancement team he takes the time to listen to your aesthetic goals. During your initial complimentary consultation, Dr. Craft will explain the available breast enhancement procedures and guide you in making a decision that is beneficial for you in achieving your personal goals. Depending on your goals Dr. Craft and his enhancements team will work with you to create a breast enhancement plan.
Many women consider breast augmentation surgery to add volume and enhance the overall appearance of their breasts. Because of aging, weight gain and loss, natural body proportions, deformities or injury, some women wish to augment the appearance, size, and shape of their breasts. Breast augmentation surgery is a surgical procedure involving adding volume and size to the breasts resulting in a more voluptuous, balanced appearance. Breast augmentation results in fuller breasts and can help correct asymmetry of the breasts. Procedures can include silicone implants, saline implants or fat- transfer methods.
Pain-Free Breast Augmentation
Pain-Free Breast Augmentation offers results identical to traditional breast augmentation with decrease pain and recovery time. Pain-Free Breast Augmentation uses Depofoam bupivacaine to numb incisions for one to three days. The ability of depofoam bupivacaine to numb the site for such a long period of time drastically decreases the pain associated with recovery, and decreases the need for prescription pain killers and decreases the recovery time post-surgery. The absence of pain at the incision sites makes for a much faster recovery with minimal limitations on daily activities.
Breast Lift & Revision
A breast lift or mastopexy is a surgical procedure that modifies, lifts, and reshapes sagging or drooping breasts, enhancing the shape and form of the breasts. Because of aging, weight gain and loss, skin loses some elasticity which can cause the breasts to drop and lose the youthful natural shape. Some women wish to augment the appearance, size, and shape of their breasts. A breast lift is a contouring procedure involving lifting or raising skin around the breasts resulting in a tighter more toned and youthful appearance. A breast lift is designed to elevate the breasts. A breast lift may be completed in conjunction with breast enlargement (augmentation) surgery.
Although complications are rare and most women are pleased with the results following a breast augmentation, reduction or breast lift surgery, some women do not receive the desired results after these procedures. Because breast revision surgery is more complex and labor intensive than other surgical procedures, not all surgeons have the skill and experience required to perform breast revisions. Dr. Craft is one of the few surgeons in Miami that has both the experience and expertise to effectively perform breast revision surgery. For women experiencing unsatisfactory results post-surgery, correction of the surgical outcome can be performed during breast revision surgery.
A breast reduction or reduction mammoplasty is a surgical enhancement procedure that modifies, reduces and reshapes breasts, enhancing the shape and form of the breasts. Some women find the natural considerable size of their breasts to be uncomfortable and cause physical pain to the back, neck and other areas as well as cause emotional and social anxiety. Women who take advantage of the breast reduction procedure find that they are able to lead a healthier, more comfortable life, with decreased pain in addition to enjoying a beautiful breast shape.
Male to Female Transgender (MTF) Breast Augmentation
The procedure, implant choices and recovery for breast augmentation in transgender individuals is exactly the same as a traditional breast augmentation. Although considerations must be made for the lesser amount of skin available during a breast augmentation in a MTF patient, there are techniques and strategies to enable placement of the implants.
Breast Reduction& MTF
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
The recovery time for breast enhancement procedures differentiates depending on your enhancement plan. Technological advancements in recent years have enabled skilled and experienced surgeons like Dr. Craft to utilize products and techniques that can greatly minimize recovery time. The pain-free breast augmentation procedure is an excellent example of the decreased recovery time possible.
Given the range of techniques and expected results, breast enhancements all have differing recovery expectations and plans. Dr. Craft and your enhancement team will work with you to identify your goals and create an enhancement plan that provides your expected outcomes in the least invasive manner.
Generally, expected recovering times by procedure include:
- Breast Augmentation: One to two weeks
- Pain-Free Breast Augmentation: three to five days
- Breast Reduction: two to three weeks
- Breast Revision: two weeks
- Breast Lift: two the three weeks
Generally, post-operative instructions call for plenty of rest and limited movement to allow for the healing process and reduce the recovery time.
- Regardless of the surgery, the surgical sites will be covered in bandages. Your enhancement team will give you instructions on providing an optimal environment for wound healing. You may be prescribed medication to take after your surgery.
- Your surgeon will give you a physical activity schedule for your recovery.
- Your surgeon will give you instructions for eating following your surgery.
- Patients sometimes report minor pain associated with surgery. Any pain can be treated effectively with oral medication.
- Your surgeon will give you instructions for follow-up appointments as necessary.
During recovery, patients generally must avoid heavy exercise or sporting activities for one to two months. Some patients report numbing of the nipples for one month following the surgery, however these symptoms generally diminish. While complications are rare, patients can minimize potential problems by carefully following the postoperative directions given by the surgeon.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?