Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
A Miami Breast Augmentation procedure is a very common and frequently performed cosmetic surgery that enhances the size, volume and position of the breasts to create a more attractive physique. To achieve the final, desired outcome of patients, breast augmentation surgeries follow six steps.
Since the breast augmentation procedure is a cosmetic surgery, there will be anesthesia required. Medications are administered at the very beginning to take effect and ensure that you are comfortable throughout the process. Anesthesia can be given as different choices such as intravenous sedation, local anesthesia and general anesthesia. Your plastic surgeon will recommend the best option for you.
Making The Incision
For breast augmentation procedures, the surgical incisions are made in areas that are inconspicuous to minimize visibility of scars. During your consultation, you and your plastic surgeon will discuss the several types of incisions which include 1) the peri-areolar incision around the areolar edge 2) the inframammary fold under the breast and 3) the transaxillary incision that is in the armpit. There is one more option which is the belly-button approach, however it is associated with a high rate of complications.
Together with your plastic surgeon, you will decide which of these available surgical incisions is the most appropriate for you to achieve your desired outcome. The type of incision will depend on the type of breast implant used, the degree of enlargement desire, the anatomy of your body and finally, patient-surgeon preference.
Inserting And Placing The Implants
Once the surgical incision is made, the breast implants are inserted with one of two techniques:
- A submuscular placement; the implants go under the pectoral muscle
- A submammary or subglandular placement; the implants go directly under the breast tissue and over the pectoral muscle
The method for insertion and placement of the implants will be dependent on the same factors as the surgical incision.
Closing The Incision Site
Now that the breast implants are positioned correctly, the surgical incisions are closed with layered sutures in the breast tissue and with sutures and surgical tape for the skin. These incisions will eventually fade over time to form scars. The quality of the scar is determined by multiple factors including your genetics, possible infections and nicotine use.
The breast augmentation surgery is officially over, and you are transitioned into recovery. Be sure to take time off work to rest and relax so your body can heal well. A good recovery phase will lead to exceptional breast augmentation outcomes.
See Breast Augmentation Results
The results of a breast augmentation surgery are immediately visible, although it will take time to settle into its final form.
That is all there is to a typical breast augmentation surgery! As you can see, the procedure is relatively simple yet can produce such drastic transformations. If you are interested in learning more about a Miami breast augmentation, please come schedule an appoint with our clinic. We would love to meet with you to discuss how this brilliant cosmetic surgery can transform your body and life.
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions