Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
A Miami Breast Augmentation procedure is a very common and frequently performed cosmetic surgery that enhances the size, volume and position of the breasts to create a more attractive physique. To achieve the final, desired outcome of patients, breast augmentation surgeries follow six steps.
Since the breast augmentation procedure is a cosmetic surgery, there will be anesthesia required. Medications are administered at the very beginning to take effect and ensure that you are comfortable throughout the process. Anesthesia can be given as different choices such as intravenous sedation, local anesthesia and general anesthesia. Your plastic surgeon will recommend the best option for you.
Making The Incision
For breast augmentation procedures, the surgical incisions are made in areas that are inconspicuous to minimize visibility of scars. During your consultation, you and your plastic surgeon will discuss the several types of incisions which include 1) the peri-areolar incision around the areolar edge 2) the inframammary fold under the breast and 3) the transaxillary incision that is in the armpit. There is one more option which is the belly-button approach, however it is associated with a high rate of complications.
Together with your plastic surgeon, you will decide which of these available surgical incisions is the most appropriate for you to achieve your desired outcome. The type of incision will depend on the type of breast implant used, the degree of enlargement desire, the anatomy of your body and finally, patient-surgeon preference.
Inserting And Placing The Implants
Once the surgical incision is made, the breast implants are inserted with one of two techniques:
- A submuscular placement; the implants go under the pectoral muscle
- A submammary or subglandular placement; the implants go directly under the breast tissue and over the pectoral muscle
The method for insertion and placement of the implants will be dependent on the same factors as the surgical incision.
Closing The Incision Site
Now that the breast implants are positioned correctly, the surgical incisions are closed with layered sutures in the breast tissue and with sutures and surgical tape for the skin. These incisions will eventually fade over time to form scars. The quality of the scar is determined by multiple factors including your genetics, possible infections and nicotine use.
The breast augmentation surgery is officially over, and you are transitioned into recovery. Be sure to take time off work to rest and relax so your body can heal well. A good recovery phase will lead to exceptional breast augmentation outcomes.
See Breast Augmentation Results
The results of a breast augmentation surgery are immediately visible, although it will take time to settle into its final form.
That is all there is to a typical breast augmentation surgery! As you can see, the procedure is relatively simple yet can produce such drastic transformations. If you are interested in learning more about a Miami breast augmentation, please come schedule an appoint with our clinic. We would love to meet with you to discuss how this brilliant cosmetic surgery can transform your body and life.
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Share With Friends