Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
A breast augmentation, which aims to aesthetically enhance one’s appearance by enlarging and providing volume to the breasts, improving their shape and form, is the most commonly requested cosmetic surgery procedure. There are two different types of breast augmentation surgery: breast implants or fat grafts.
Many women like the idea of using fat grafts for breast augmentation because it is an autogenous and minimally-invasive surgical procedure compared to implants. If you are interested in breast augmentation, you may be wondering if you are a good candidate for this alternative breast augmentation technique. In this article, we will review the different factors that determine your eligibility for fat graft breast augmentation.
You may also be a suitable candidate for fat graft breast augmentation if you previously had breast implants, but had to remove them for reasons such as capsular contractures – a common complication following breast implants. With capsular contractures, the breasts become stiff, painful, and even abnormal in appearance because of the formation of scar tissues. Often times, patients who have experienced this are not open to additional implants and instead turn to fat grafts for their aesthetic needs. Since the previous surgical insertions of implants expanded the breast tissue, they should be able to accept the fat grafts easily without any complications.
First, excellent candidates for breast augmentation in general, and fat grafts more specifically, are individuals who have been pregnant due to the physical changes pregnancy causes within a woman’s body, including expansion of the breast tissue. Often times transfers of fat grafts can also be desired post-pregnancy in order to reduce stubborn fat around the midsection. Furthermore, women who have breast-fed are suitable for this type of breast augmentation because they tend to lose volume in their expanded, post-pregnancy breasts after breast-feeding.
Breast Augmentation With Fat Grafts
Your figure can also help determine your suitability for breast augmentation with fat grafts. Women who have larger hips and smaller breasts are typically good candidates as their hips are an ideal donor site for creating the fat grafts.
Unfortunately, there are also some factors that can limit your suitability for breast enlargement with fat transfers. If you are looking to enlarge your breasts by more than one cup size then the use of fat grafts will not give you the desired results. Patients that request a two to three size increase in their breasts are better suited to artificial breast implants to achieve their goals. Additionally, if you have a very thin body type, you may not have sufficient fat deposits to donate to the breasts.
Having a smaller figure may also mean that the skin on the breast is unable to accept fat grafts easily, causing tightness and reduced blood supply to the injected fat cells. Finally, those with breast ptosis, which is defined by droopiness of breasts from significant weight loss, are also not considered suitable candidates for breast augmentation using fat grafts because the transfer of fat cells does not result in a breast lift. Further work is required for these special cases if fat grafting was done as a breast augmentation technique.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for breast augmentation using fat grafts, we welcome you to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Craft and the Body by Craft team to determine whether this procedure can help you achieve your desired results.
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants