The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Natural Vs. Augmented
If you are considering breast augmentation, you will come across a time in your pre-augmentation journey when you must decide if you want your breasts to look natural or augmented.
Recently, the trend with breast augmentation is an overall natural appearance. Many patients want to ensure that their breasts are proportionate to their body frame and therefore request to increase their breasts by as little as one cup size. On the other hand, women who want to achieve dramatic results request the augmented look, often drastically increasing their breast size. If you are interested in breast augmentation, you may be wondering which look is most suitable for you. In this article, we will cover the distinctive characteristics of both natural and augmented breast enhancements along with how each result is achieved through cosmetic surgery.
The Natural Look
Breast augmentation that aims to achieve natural results requires a breast implant size that complements the patient’s natural silhouette and has the following characteristics.
- Breasts have a slight slope towards the nipple, with most of the volume occurring in the lower half
- Nipples are at the part of the breast with the most projection
- Breasts are positioned at mid-arm level
- Breasts move and feel like real, natural tissue
Plastic surgeons experienced with creating natural-looking breast augmentation use both art and science. They assess the patient’s current body frame while visualizing the different alterations and potential outcomes from the procedure. To achieve the desired natural results, the breast augmentation surgery includes limiting the implant size to a moderate profile in order to keep the right body proportions and using teardrop shaped implants and/or sub-muscular implant placement.
Of course, the main advantage to having natural results from a breast augmentation is that people will not be able to tell that you underwent a cosmetic procedure unless you decide to share that information.
The Augmented Look
Breast augmentation that gives an augmented appearance shows accentuated breasts that are positioned high on the chest with prominent cleavage and dramatic contouring around each breast. The proportion of breast to the body frame is also much larger. This look is quite popular in Hollywood, where unnaturally large breasts are celebrated.
Plastic surgeons are able to achieve this result from the augmentation procedure by choosing high profile and large implants while using a sub-glandular implant placement on the body.
Once you understand the differences between natural and augmented breast enhancements, the decision is ultimately yours to make. Some may prefer slightly larger, yet anatomically natural results whereas others wish for a rounded, augmented look; either way, the decision should be entirely based on your own personal preference and goals for the procedure.
It is important however, to speak with a plastic surgeon as they can offer assistance and expertise throughout the process. If you are interested in breast augmentation and would like some guidance, please come in for a private consultation with Dr. Craft who will work with you to determine which implant style and technique is best suited to ensure your goals are met with the procedure.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?