The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Natural Vs. Augmented
If you are considering breast augmentation, you will come across a time in your pre-augmentation journey when you must decide if you want your breasts to look natural or augmented.
Recently, the trend with breast augmentation is an overall natural appearance. Many patients want to ensure that their breasts are proportionate to their body frame and therefore request to increase their breasts by as little as one cup size. On the other hand, women who want to achieve dramatic results request the augmented look, often drastically increasing their breast size. If you are interested in breast augmentation, you may be wondering which look is most suitable for you. In this article, we will cover the distinctive characteristics of both natural and augmented breast enhancements along with how each result is achieved through cosmetic surgery.
The Natural Look
Breast augmentation that aims to achieve natural results requires a breast implant size that complements the patient’s natural silhouette and has the following characteristics.
- Breasts have a slight slope towards the nipple, with most of the volume occurring in the lower half
- Nipples are at the part of the breast with the most projection
- Breasts are positioned at mid-arm level
- Breasts move and feel like real, natural tissue
Plastic surgeons experienced with creating natural-looking breast augmentation use both art and science. They assess the patient’s current body frame while visualizing the different alterations and potential outcomes from the procedure. To achieve the desired natural results, the breast augmentation surgery includes limiting the implant size to a moderate profile in order to keep the right body proportions and using teardrop shaped implants and/or sub-muscular implant placement.
Of course, the main advantage to having natural results from a breast augmentation is that people will not be able to tell that you underwent a cosmetic procedure unless you decide to share that information.
The Augmented Look
Breast augmentation that gives an augmented appearance shows accentuated breasts that are positioned high on the chest with prominent cleavage and dramatic contouring around each breast. The proportion of breast to the body frame is also much larger. This look is quite popular in Hollywood, where unnaturally large breasts are celebrated.
Plastic surgeons are able to achieve this result from the augmentation procedure by choosing high profile and large implants while using a sub-glandular implant placement on the body.
Once you understand the differences between natural and augmented breast enhancements, the decision is ultimately yours to make. Some may prefer slightly larger, yet anatomically natural results whereas others wish for a rounded, augmented look; either way, the decision should be entirely based on your own personal preference and goals for the procedure.
It is important however, to speak with a plastic surgeon as they can offer assistance and expertise throughout the process. If you are interested in breast augmentation and would like some guidance, please come in for a private consultation with Dr. Craft who will work with you to determine which implant style and technique is best suited to ensure your goals are met with the procedure.
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Share With Friends