Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
When you consider breast augmentation options, do you think of a fat transfer? If you’ve heard about the new method of breast enhancement that doesn’t involve any implant being inserted, you’re likely intrigued.
In many cases, breast augmentations in Miami are still performed with silicone or saline implants. However, another technique that many people aren’t familiar with involves transferring purified fat stem cells from elsewhere on their body, to their breasts.
Why do people choose to enhance their breasts with fat?
Dr. Phillip Craft is a board-certified breast augmentation specialist who uses the fat transfer technique to perform natural-looking breast augmentations in Miami. Your breasts contain a significant amount of fatty tissue. For this reason, you may notice that they increase or decrease in size when your body weight fluctuates. Some women work hard to stay slim and fit, but lose their breast size in the process. Others want to enhance their cleavage just slightly while remaining very authentic and subtle. For these people, the artful sculpting of fuller, breasts using a perfectly natural material from their own body is quite appealing. It leaves no scars and removes their concern associated with implants.
Breast fat grafting can help with the following:
- Decreased breast volume after pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Decreased breast size after weight loss
- Improving the breast shape/roundness
- Balancing asymmetric breasts
- Enhancing fullness of upper chest and cleavage
Is breast augmentation in Miami right for you?
Ideal candidates for fat transfer and all cosmetic procedures are in good health and have no uncontrolled medical problems. We recommend you be close to your ideal body weight and not planning to gain or lose significant fat after your procedure. Stable weight helps to ensure you can enjoy consistent, optimal results.
Once you’ve had a private consultation with Dr. Craft and decided to proceed, you’ll enjoy selecting body areas to harvest fat from with liposuction. One of the many benefits this procedure affords is the ability to slim down the regions you remove fat from before grafting.
You can have a slimmer waist, smoother tummy and thinner thighs, at the same time as your breast enhancement.
Bonus* recovery tends to be faster than traditional breast augmentation with mild swelling or bruising noted for roughly 1 week. Once the fat integrates into the surrounding tissue, you’ll never need to replace it, and you’ll enjoy your results for many years.
In general, the size increases possible through this method are not large. You can expect to gain between ½ to 1 cup size. This is not an ideal option for those who wish to have substantially larger, firmer or perkier breasts. The look feel, and aesthetic outcome of breast fat grafting serves a particular niche of patient and goals.
To find out if this is the right method for you, your next step will be to schedule your own consultation. Our team at Body by Craft will be pleased to answer your questions and present a personalized plan that suits your needs. Contact us today and let’s get started!
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?