Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
After having recently undergone a Miami breast augmentation, you may find that your breasts don’t take on the appearance you envisioned right away. However, be encouraged because we’re going to reveal the truth about breast augmentation healing.
The final outcome will not be apparent immediately, even if you’re recovering well and the swelling has diminished. Therefore, it’s important for you to understand the healing stages and how your breasts will change after the surgery.
The Settling Of Your Breast Implants
Following your Miami breast augmentation, it’s not unusual for implants to appear high on your chest, especially during the early phases of your recovery. This is due to pressure of the pectoralis muscle on the breast implants after placement. The increased inflammatory pressure grips the implants in a high position, and often tight, lower breast tissue will also push up on the implants temporarily. When the skin envelope slowly relaxes and expands, breast implant volume can displace downward and round out the lower breast. This natural process of breast implant settling is commonly known as “dropping”.
The “dropping” component of this process occurs when your pectoralis muscle begins to relax. It allows the implant to fall into a more natural position over time. After “dropping”, the implants will increase volume distribution in the lower portion of the breasts.
What Can Affect The Settling Of Breast Implants?
Your implant type and placement, the proportions of your chest and your natural breast tissue will determine the settling of your breast implants after a Miami breast augmentation.
Type of implant: how the newly placed breast implants behave as your body heals and adapts to breast augmentation can be impacted by the material, shape and texture of the implants. Both silicone gel and saline implants have comparable settling periods. Smooth, round implants have the chance to rotate freely within the chest pocket, whether they are placed above or below the muscle. On the contrary, teardrop implants that are textured tend to stay in their position in order to mimic the natural breast shape, so they don’t go through a dramatic settling process.
Placement of implant: there are two common placements for breast implants: 1) subglandular/ over the pectoralis muscle or 2) submuscular/ partially under the pectoralis muscle. A majority of breast augmentation procedures place the implants submuscularly for more natural-looking results. This type of placement requires a slightly longer adjustment time and it may take a few months before your final breast shape and feel becomes apparent.
While you wait for nature to take its course, the breasts may feel unnaturally firm. Rest assured that they will soften over time.
The best type of implant and placement of it will depend on your anatomy, personal preference and goals.
Speeding Up The Drop Process
There are techniques available that can help speed up the relaxation process and allow for quicker “dropping” of breast implants. These include certain medications and massage techniques. As the muscles relax, the implants will “drop” into the desired position and fill out the breasts as expected. However, do keep in mind that the final results will take time and that your patience during this healing process will be worth it.
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?