What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
A Miami breast augmentation is one of the most requested cosmetic procedures we offer, and It can help transform a person’s appearance by adding volume to the breasts, correcting asymmetry and enhancing the body’s natural curves. Although it has numerous advantages, to prevent disappointment with the results, it is imperative that you have realistic expectations.
A Breast Augmentation Will Not Improve Your Self Esteem
Although breast augmentation surgery can enhance the size and shape of your breasts, this does not necessarily mean that it will improve your self-esteem. Many patients assume that making improvements to their body will automatically improve their body image and confidence levels. Some patients even hope that a breast augmentation will guarantee their future happiness. However, it is crucial to be aware that your self-esteem stems from much more than just how you look.
While it is true that being proud of your appearance can impact how you feel about yourself, a breast augmentation should not be viewed as a solution for low self-esteem and will not dictate your level of contentment in the future. Thus, it is essential not to undergo a breast augmentation or any other cosmetic surgery procedure to boost your confidence or in an attempt to please others. Instead, this surgery is appropriate for patients who feel that their breasts are asymmetrical, disproportionately small for their body, or deflated as a result of pregnancy, aging, or significant weight loss, while they feel mentally and emotionally stable, overall.
A Breast Augmentation Will Not Help With Sagging Breasts
Because a breast augmentation can help patients whose breasts have changed over time due to pregnancy or weight fluctuations by restoring volume to the breast, many patients mistakenly believe that it can also lift sagging breasts. However, a breast augmentation will only fill in the breasts and does not address the sagging and lowered nipples that commonly occur as a result of aging or breastfeeding. While many patients who are bothered by the appearance of sagging breasts benefit from a breast augmentation, depending on the degree of deflation or sagging, a breast lift, or mastopexy is also required in order to restore the position and perkiness of breasts.
Unlike a breast augmentation, a breast lift is designed to lift and tighten the breast skin, helping to restore the natural shape elevate nipple position. Conversely, another misconception is that a breast lift will add volume to the breasts. While lifting the breasts will certainly improve their appearance and may cause the chest to appear more voluminous, for optimal results, a combination of a breast lift and breast augmentation is often recommended.
Miami Breast Augmentation
The decision to undergo a Miami breast augmentation is exciting, as you imagine a lifestyle where you feel confident showing off your curves and shopping for a new, flattering wardrobe after your enhancement. While it is natural to focus on the various benefits of the surgery, before undergoing a breast augmentation, it is also necessary to accept the inherent limitations of this procedure.
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?