How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Although for many women the decision to undergo breast augmentation surgery as a method of enhancing their physical appearance is an easy one to make, determining the size, texture, and shape of implant can be a more difficult decision.
Breast implants come in a variety of shapes, sizes, texture and profiles which have the potential to create an amazing look that is both natural and attractive. Available breast implant sizes range from 100 to 1000 cubic centimetres (cc.) and the most common implant sizes are approximately 200-400 cc. With so many options to choose from, it is not uncommon to feel overwhelmed.
When choosing the sizing of breast implants, there are two factors that should be taken into account when making your decision.
This is the most important factor and is the purpose behind the breast augmentation. Although theoretically, a woman with a small body frame can get disproportionally large breast implants, there are inherent limitations that determine the most suitable size for you. For example, your current breast size must be taken into account because your existing breast tissue needs to be able to cover the implant. If you are a smaller busted woman, significantly larger implants may not be a good fit because of insufficient breast tissue.
A great tool for helping you determine the results you want from the breast augmentation is the implant fitting session. Aside from your initial consultation, this meeting could be the next most important. You will be given the opportunity to study a variety of implant sizes, shapes, and profiles with a special bra to help you visualize how your silhouette will change with implants.
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of this fitting session:
- Wear a light-coloured shirt with a low neckline. This will let you test out the cleavage and the impact colours can have on how your curves will appear.
- Try some extreme sizes on. This will help you narrow down your options but determining what you do not want.
- Bring a close friend. Although the final decision is yours and only yours to make, having a friend that knows you well present at this session can help you find an implant size that suits you and your lifestyle.
- Ask the experts. Our staff is experienced in helping women find the ideal implant size, so we are here to help!
Make sure you are clear in communicating your aesthetic goals with your plastic surgeon and use visual aids to help. In addition, it is important to keep in mind that one breast size can look very different on two different bodies.
Lifestyle & Breast Implants
Although breast augmentation may not be permanent, one simple surgery can produce long-term results. With many years ahead of you, it is important to keep your lifestyle in consideration when selecting your breast implant size, shape, and profile. Being too conservative can lead to future breast augmentations while implants that are too large can be physically restrictive and cause health issues such as back pain and sagging down the road.
When making your final decision, it is important to remain realistic and keep in mind that bigger is not always better. If you have any other questions and/or concerns with implant sizing, please schedule a free consultation so we can work with you to determine the most suitable size for your lifestyle and aesthetic goals.
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?