How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
After much consideration, you have finally made the decision to undergo a Miami Breast Augmentation. It is a fantastic way for women to improve their body contour because the procedure enhances the breasts by increasing their size and volume, as well as re-positions them.
However, before booking your consultation and surgical procedure, you are probably wondering how long it will take for you to look amazing after the procedure. Maybe you want to go on tropical vacation and show off in some new bikinis. Or perhaps you have an anniversary or event coming up that you want to look beautiful for. Regardless of the reason being, it is important for you to understand and to know what to expect as the immediate and final results of a breast augmentation.
Size & Volume
Following the procedure, you will certainly see the difference in size and volume immediately. However, you might notice that your breasts are not as naturally-positioned as you would like – do not worry! Generally, when the breast implants are first inserted, your breasts will definitely look swollen, tight and sit high up on your chest. This is completely normal because immediately after the breast augmentation, your breast tissue and skin have not adapted to the new implants yet and gravity has also not taken any effect either. Over time during your recovery phase, your new breast implants will go through a process known as the “drop and fluff”. This is the term that describes the accommodations your body makes for the new breast implants. You will notice that the swelling is decreased, there is less tightness because of skin expansion and there is an overall, more natural appearance – just the way you wanted them to be!
Drop and Bluff
The “drop and fluff” process is usually completed around four months for most women. Please do remember that every individual is different, and their bodies heal in distinctive ways. It is also not abnormal for some women to wait up to six months before their breasts undergo the “drop and fluff” process. Your body will recover at its own pace, whether that is faster or slower than others, so it is important to be patient during this time. We promise that it is well-worth the wait as the final appearance of your breast augmentation results will be natural, with softer and rounder features.
Breast Augmentation In Miami
If you are considering a Miami Breast Augmentation or have questions regarding what to expect of the final results, we would like to invite you into our clinic for a personal and private consultation meeting with Dr. Craft. We can discuss your aesthetic goals and prepare an individualized treatment plan for you to achieve it.
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure