Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Many of our patients take good care of their bodies. Choosing to invest in yourself through cosmetic surgery is exciting, and you may be eager to work at it even harder after your procedure. Before you rush to the gym or sign up for a charity run, be sure that you’ve recovered sufficiently and had the all-clear from your surgeon to resume exercise. The exciting results of your Miami breast augmentation will last for many years. Follow these vital exercise tips, and you can make the most of your workouts and your new curves.
Start Post-BA Exercise, Gently
Breast augmentation is elective cosmetic surgery, and for women who are used to pushing themselves in the gym, it can feel unnatural to finish a workout with any gas left in the tank. However, the first several weeks are a critical time to prioritize healing overworking.
For the first two weeks after your breast augmentation in Miami, plan on limiting your fitness regime to short walks that promote healthy circulation. You can gradually build the duration and speed of your hikes, but don’t risk running or jogging in this period. Avoid any lifting more than 10 pounds or increasing your heart rate and blood pressure. Pressure prolongs swelling and can increase the risk of bleeding, jeopardizing your recovery.
Keep It Low (Low Impact, and Lower Body)
3-4 weeks after your breast enhancement, depending on how you feel, you may resume gentle, low-impact exercises focused on the lower body. You’ll continue to allow your upper body to recover at this time and avoid strenuous use of the arms. Slow, controlled lunges or squats without any additional weight are okay if your doctor approves. You may also begin workouts with a stationary bicycle.
Once the 6-week mark has passed, and your plastic surgeon clears you, picking up your routine or starting a new one is permitted. It’s important to note that patience is required. We recommend you listen to your body as you adjust to your new shape and proportions. Some exercises may require adaptation to avoid discomfort and feeling “normal” will often take many months.
Invest In A Great Sports Bra
In a beach-focused city like Miami, breast augmentation recovery involves avoiding some fun in the sun for just a few weeks. You’ll need to forego bikinis and lingerie for a short time too. Most surgeons recommend going braless or wearing only a surgical bra for 3-6 weeks to avoid unnecessary pressure on your healing breasts, and during this period, you should avoid any strenuous or high-impact activities that will jostle your new additions.
Once you’re ready to resume more vigorous exercise, a good-quality sports bra will be your new best friend. Small-chested women who didn’t need extra support during training in the past are often surprised to feel the difference a sports bra can make for fuller breasts. Finding the right quality and fit will be worth the investment.
A professional bra fitting can help ensure you’re shopping for the correct size for your new shape. Support from a sports bra should not squeeze or constrict the breasts, but instead, help hold them in place as you move. Keep in mind that implants will shift somewhat for several months after your surgery. The bra that fits you 6 or 8 weeks out may not fit as well at 6 months. As with resuming exercise, keep a conservative approach when purchasing new bras unless you don’t mind throwing them away after they’ve served their purpose.
Rest assured, your fitness goals and general health will not suffer by taking a few much-deserved weeks off to ensure your complete recovery. As you get back to working out, you’ll love how sexy and strong you feel with your new feminine shape.
If you have questions about breast augmentation recovery, feel free to contact the enhancement team at Body by Craft today.
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?