Brazilian Butt Lift – Transfer Your Own Fat to Your Butt
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
A Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL is a surgical procedure that modifies and enhances the shape and form of the buttocks. Because of aging, weight loss, natural body proportions, tone and firmness, some individuals may consider a butt lift. The Brazilian Butt Lift may also be used to amend defects and to reconstruct and repair the buttocks after an injury.
Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the most popular buttock augmentation procedures available. The Brazilian Butt Lift is considered less invasive than a traditional butt lift and requires smaller incisions and can help you achieve fuller, more attractive buttocks.
Because the Brazilian Butt Lift adds volume and fullness to your buttocks using a fat transfer procedure, there are additional benefits to your body contour. The body fat is removed from one of more areas of your body and relocating it to your buttocks. The transfer sites will consequently have less fat and be more toned and contoured.
Individuals considering a Brazilian Butt Lift to improve sagging skin or increase volume in the buttocks may identify the following challenges:
- Inability of dieting and exercise to improve the buttocks.
- Excessive accumulation of sagging or hanging skin following weight loss.
- A lack of volume or ‘perkiness’ in the buttocks.
- A lack of shape in the buttocks.
- Buttock irregularity due to injury or deformity.
Can you take the time off work and other responsibilities?
Consider Your Options
Are You A Candidate?
Before determining that a Brazilian Butt Lift is right for you, consider the following ideal candidate qualities:
- Individuals who wish to add volume and form to their buttocks.
- Individuals who have attempted and failed to tone and modify the shape and size of their buttocks through exercise and health lifestyle choices.
- Individuals who have excess fat in other areas of their body accessible (i.e. waist, abdomen, inner thighs) for removal and transfer by the surgeon. Given that the fat must be purified prior to transfer, you will need about three to four times more fat than you would like to be transferred. Because of this, it is necessary to have access to excess fat.
- Do not have severe skin sagging in the buttocks. A Brazilian Butt Lift can modify some sagging, but sever sagging may require a lower body lift.
- Individuals who have the appropriate body shape for a butt lift. Your body must be proportionally capable of accommodating the additional volume.
- Individuals with a body mass index that is below 35, and preferably less than 30. As the BMI increases, the complications post-surgery also increase.
- Individuals without co-morbidities or other factors that may impede healing post- surgery.
- Individuals who do not smoke.
Brazilian Butt Lift surgery can last anywhere from one to two hours, depending on the modifications necessary and the patient’s unique physiology. To begin the procedure, fat is removed to be transferred from the waist, abdomen or inner thighs. Your own body fat is the most apt, natural body material to shape the butt in a 3-dimensional way and least likely material or substance to be rejected by your body.
In fact, the use of fat is the most versatile way of sculpting your buttocks to a desired shape and form. A Brazilian Butt Lift is more than just buttock reshaping or enhancement. The best part is that this surgery is a total body transformation – or at least, it aims for overhaul of your body form.
The removal if performed using liposuction. During liposuction, the surgeon makes very small incisions in the skin and inserts very small tubes called cannulas into the incisions. The surgeon then removes dislodged fat through the cannulas. Once the fat is removed, the fat cells are purified and then injected into the buttocks through small incisions and cannulas. The amount of deposits of fat and the locations is dependent on your desired results.
Outcomes and Results
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Generally, post-operative instructions call for rest and limited movement in order to speed up the healing process and recovery time.
- The surgical sites will be covered in bandages.
- Your surgeon will give you instructions on providing an optimal environment for wound healing.
- You will not be able to sit or lay on your buttocks for up to three weeks.
- Your surgeon will give you a physical activity schedule for your recovery.
- You will have weight bearing instructions and may need to wear a compression garment for up to six weeks and using a “butt pillow”
Patients sometimes report minor pain associated with surgery. As the body recuperates, the patient can expect some swelling, and discomfort. Medication can be prescribed to relieve any pain caused by the procedure.
You may be able to resume normal activities after sixty days depending on your healing process. It may take up to three months for the swelling to go down and see the full results.
Browse through our gallery of before and after photos to view the exemplary work that speaks for itself.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Exercises to Avoid After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- How to Sit at Work After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Activity Timeline After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections