Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
While it’s tempting to hibernate, lay low and indulge in extra holiday comfort foods on the couch this time of year, the colder months are actually ideal to make some significant changes for your figure or facial appearance.
Typically, once beach-season hits, people start scrambling to book last-minute procedures and get into the gym twice as much, but the smarter plan is to visit your Miami plastic surgeon in the Winter. We’ve outlined a few of the top reasons our patients love cosmetic surgery during December, January and February.
It’s easier to be discrete about your recovery
Though far more socially acceptable than ever before, plenty of people still like to keep cosmetic surgery and non-surgical treatments on the down low. This means that choosing a time of year when it’s easier to hide away can help keep your private life, private. When the body is covered up in sweaters, pants and jackets, camouflaging body sculpting procedures is easy.
After treatment with a plastic surgeon in Miami, a little swelling, surgical garment or bandage won’t be noticeable under Winter clothes. Even for the face, scarves, sunglasses or simply staying home is expected when it’s cold out and the shorter days help if you feel impatient.
Healing incisions stay out of the sun
Out of the sun, out of the pool, covered up and clean: it’s essential to keep incisions clean and protected while healing, and UV exposure can darken scars permanently. You’ll be advised to stay away from baths, hot tubs and swimming until they heal, which is much easier to accept during the winter. Fewer hours of daylight and cold weather to bundle up in mean your scars will be well-hidden. It’s also harder to say no to beach activities when sunny weather hits which can make a recovery from summer surgery a little trickier.
Be ready for the beach
Speaking of Summer, if you undergo a procedure such as a tummy tuck or mommy makeover, it can take a few months to feel like yourself again. While initial swelling resolves in just two-three weeks, you’ll have a few more weeks of activity restrictions and a little swelling or tightness that persists longer than that. For some people, a full six months pass before they see their true, final results which means mid-winter surgery gets you ready to really enjoy warm weather by the time it hits.
When results settle, you’ll be ready to shop for a new wardrobe and show off your figure: swimwear and workout gear, sundresses and shorts. Enjoying an active lifestyle and figure-flattering styles will be more enjoyable during the Summer months.
If you want a head start on a ‘new you’ for Spring, or if you made a New Year’s resolution to finally get in shape and feel great about how you look, get in touch with a plastic surgeon in Miami today. Dr. Phillip Craft is a renowned expert in facial cosmetic surgery and body contouring procedures that reveal natural beauty and impressive results for men and women. When you’re ready to take the next step, Body by Craft is looking forward to hearing from you.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?