Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Once you have made the exciting decision to undergo a breast augmentation in Miami, there are a number of other decisions that need to be made, including your preferred size, shape, placement, and implant type. Although this may sound overwhelming, a consultation with your plastic surgeon will help you to make the best decisions for your particular needs and goals.
While most women have an idea of their preferred bra size, cup sizes differ from manufacturer to manufacturer and should therefore not be used as a measurement when determining your ideal breast size. Instead, the following DIY tricks can be used to help you select the right size for you.
The Rice Test
A simple way to determine the best implant size for your body type is to perform the rice test. To do so, you will need a pair of nylons or pantyhose and uncooked rice. After cutting two 12-inch strips of pantyhose, tie a knot at the bottom end of each piece and measure out enough uncooked rice to achieve your desired size. Fill the pantyhose with the rice and try your DIY sizers on to see whether you are happy with the size. It is advisable to try on a variety of different tops, dresses, bras, and bathing suits with the rice sizers to be sure the size is right for you.
The Water Test
Another simple DIY that can help you establish the most suitable breast size for you is the water test. To complete this test, simply fill a plastic baggy with water. Be sure to measure the water using a measuring cup to keep track of your preferred size. Again, test out a variety of sizes and be sure to try on several outfits with your water sizers.
Although the aforementioned DIY sizers are a great starting point when it comes to pinpointing the most suitable size for you, the best way to determine your implant size is using in-clinic sizers during your sizing session. During your Miami breast augmentation consultation; you will have an opportunity to try on a variety of implant sizers, which are real implants that can be inserted into your bra.
This gives you the most realistic idea of the right size for you, particularly since you can discuss your questions and concerns with your surgeon as you test them out. Although many patients have an idea of their preferred size before their consultation, it is advisable to be open minded as you meet with your plastic surgeon, as they have the experience and knowledge necessary to provide you with helpful guidance and advice.
If you believe you may be a suitable candidate for a breast augmentation in Miami, we invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft to take the first step towards your exciting transformation. Dr. Craft will walk you through the entire process, from the implant selection to your recovery, ensuring your comfort every step of the way.
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?