Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Though in previous years, many women who chose to undergo a breast augmentation in Miami did so to achieve a dramatic enhancement inspired by celebrities such as Pamela Anderson and Victoria Beckham, more and more women are now requesting a change which is much subtler. Given that celebrities often inspire changing trends, it is no surprise that after Anderson, Beckham, and numerous other celebs traded in their larger implants for smaller, more manageable implants, more women have begun requesting smaller breast implants to achieve incredibly natural results.
Inspiration From Celebrities
While Heidi Montag made headlines around the world after getting size F implants in 2010, she and many other celebrities have since requested revision surgery to reduce their cup size. As a result, more patients are now inspired by celebrities with smaller chests such as Kate Hudson and Gwen Stefani who are among many famous women that leave people guessing, did she or didn’t she? The number of women requesting smaller, B or C cup size and less obvious look is now on the rise because a great improvement can be made with only a 1-2 cup size increase in volume.
Although breast augmentation surgery continues to be one of the most frequently requested cosmetic surgery procedures, because more women are now focused on maintaining a healthy lifestyle, many patients are requesting smaller implants which will not hinder their ability to stay active. Disproportionately large breasts can make it difficult to participate in sports, run, or take part in fitness classes. In addition, over time, large implants can cause neck and back problems, which may make physical activity difficult and lead to poor posture.
Larger implants are also more likely to cause breast sagging, which may result in the need for a breast lift in the future. Thus, smaller, more natural implants are an ideal solution for patients in the long run and given the longevity of today’s breast implants, it is advisable to select smaller implants to enhance your bust without impeding your fitness routine or putting unnecessary strain on your body.
Achieving Natural Results
One of the primary reasons for the smaller breast implant trend is the desire many women have to make small adjustments in order to achieve their aesthetic goal without appearing to have had work done. While some women still desire a more ‘augmented’ look, more and more patients are now requesting a moderate augmentation, which is proportionate to their body and therefore appears very natural.
A skilled plastic surgeon will take into account your overall physique, natural tissue, and the diameter of your breast base to help you select an implant that can be covered by your natural breast tissue, enhancing your chest in a way which is undetectable to others. Small moderate breast implants which are placed below the muscle typically deliver the most natural results.
Whether you are hoping for a subtle change or a drastic enhancement, Dr. Craft can tailor your Miami breast augmentation to suit your particular needs and aesthetic goals. Please contact us today to begin your exciting transformation.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?