Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Coming to the decision to get a Miami breast augmentation is generally viewed as a major stepping for most women towards their goals. Following that, there is another key (and perhaps even tougher) decision to make and that is which size of breast implants you should get in order to achieve your desired appearance.
Breast implant sizes are available from 100 to 1000 cubic centimeters (cc), with the most common size range from 300 to 400 cc. Breast implants can also different in diameter and height. Here are three important factors to consider when choosing a breast implant size.
Depending on your body frame and what you prefer as the final outcome, you may need to stick with breast implant sizes that are proportional to your body. For example, if you are lean and you want natural-looking results, you will likely be asking for a smaller breast implant size.
Slightly different from your body type, your body shape can also influence the type of breasts that best suits your physique. For instance, women with a stronger build will be able to carry larger-sized breasts easily compared to leaner, more petite women who may suffer from chronic back pain.
The age for when you are getting a breast augmentation surgery can also be a deciding factor for which breast implant size is most appropriate. Some women want a breast augmentation procedure prior to starting a family and should consider that during pregnancy, your breasts will fluctuate to grow and shrink a few sizes. It is usually suggested that clients wait until they no longer plan for a pregnancy before getting their desired size of breast implants in order to avoid multiple breast augmentation surgeries.
With these factors (and others) to consider, choosing the right breast implant size can be very difficult. One of the best ways to overcome this challenge smoothly is to work with your plastic surgeon. At Body By Craft, Dr. Phillip Craft and our staff will be alongside you in finding the best breast implant size to use for your Miami breast augmentation.
Furthermore, we have some effective tips to help determine the right implant size:
- Discuss what your goals and expectations of the breast augmentation procedure with your plastic surgeon so that they can understand what you are aiming for
- Look at before-and-after photos and other pictures that are closely resembling the outcomes you want
- Try to avoid using bra cup sizes as a measurement because they differ from manufacturers and do not correlate well with implant sizes
- Ask your plastic surgeon for breast implant samplers to try on and envision the final outcome
- Maintain a realistic mindset since some implants are not suitable for you and are not recommended for a balanced elegant appearance; some of the best implant sizes will produce a very natural-look on your body.
If you are considering breast augmentation and want to know more about the breast implants available in our clinic, please schedule a consultation meeting with us. We would be happy to discuss with you the types of implants, as well as the sizes, that would best provide you with the results you are looking for.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?