Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast augmentation in Miami remains to be one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure worldwide. Similar to fashion and beauty, breast augmentation is an art and it is continuously changing to match society’s preferences. Additionally, medical and technological advances have truly opened doors and led to innovations in the world of breast enhancement. As a result, let’s take a look at some of the upcoming trends of 2018 for breast augmentation that we should be anticipating.
Women Are Preferring Smaller-Sized Breast Implants
Large breast implants and the augmented look was the preferred outcome of a breast augmentation in the past. Now with society’s changing lifestyle towards fitness and health as well the increasing preference for natural beauty, there is a growing number of women who are asking their plastic surgeons for smaller breast implants. Even celebrities with larger-sized breasts are now undergoing reduction surgery. The goal of breast augmentation for many women now is to only modestly increase their breast size to maintain body proportions and natural-looking results from the surgery. Of course, that is not to say that some don’t appreciate the traditional, larger breasts appearance!
Breasts Lifts Are Becoming A More Common Procedure
A breast lift is a breast enhancement surgery that improves the position and shape of natural breasts, which may result in creating the desired look without the need for additional implants. According to the statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, breast lifts have gained popularity over the years, nearly doubling the amount of procedures done since 2000. We can expect this trend to continue to rise since it is a suitable cosmetic surgery for most women and can also be combined with a breast augmentation to reposition the breasts and to increase their volume.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation As An Alternative To Saline Or Silicone Gel Implants
Traditionally, Miami breast augmentation procedures use either saline or silicone gel implants to boost the size and volume of the breasts. Nowadays, technology has advanced far and increased the variety of implants available. One such innovation is known as that fat transfer breast augmentation. During this procedure, the plastic surgeon collects the client’s fat tissue from other areas of her body and injects them into the breasts in a strategic manner to create the desired look.
It is a great option for women who want their breast augmentation results to look and feel completely natural without the use of implants. There is a slight limitation to using fat transfer for a breast augmentation: the size increase using the fat transfer technique is only a half- to a full-cup larger. Despite this, fat transfer breast augmentation continues to grow in popularity and we can expect to see this procedure done more often in the plastic surgery clinics.
If you are interested in breast augmentation, we want to invite you into our clinic to speak with our highly-qualified plastic surgeons and staff. Together, we can discuss how we can help you reach your aesthetic goals.
- Take Good Care Of Yourself After A Breast Augmentation In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery – How Long Will It Take?
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery