Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
A common concern among women considering breast augmentation in Miami is how easily others may know they’ve had work done. These concerns usually revolve around the potential scar and whether results will appear natural. Cosmetic surgeons have long understood these challenges and developed techniques and technology to ensure breast augmentation results promote natural proportions while minimizing the appearance of scars. Below are some of the secrets behind the latest beauty trend: “invisible breast augmentation”.
One of the relatively recent additions to Miami breast augmentation clinic protocol is a special funnel device. The funnel looks similar to a piping bag for icing and is used to deposit a breast implant directly into the desired area under completely sterile and a-traumatic conditions. This funnel is much smaller than a human hand and can be utilized to place implants through an incredibly small incision- usually about 3cm in diameter as opposed to the 5-7cm other approaches would require. Since the incision for funnel use is typically placed within the crease under a breast, any degree of scar developed will be distinctly smaller and more naturally concealed than it would be from other approaches.
Recent trends have favored smaller breast implants than previous generations. Smaller implants will produce more subtle results that achieve the appearance of natural enhancement rather than obvious implantation. Whereas “D” cups and larger were all the rage in the 1980’s and 90’s, now what is known as a Brazilian, “B” is a far more common request. Additionally, trends towards under-the-muscle implant placement allow implants to add support to a breast’s shape without looking like there are objects underneath. Under-the-muscle approaches work best with saline implants since it can coax a natural slope from the implant. The end result is a fuller, enhanced appearance that looks like a real breast, only better.
Complimenting Body Type
The last way to promote subtle results with a Miami breast augmentation is to make sure the type of augmentation suits your body type. The under-the-muscle approach described above, for instance, works best for women who have limited amounts of breast tissue. An over-the-muscle approach may be more effective for women who already have a good amount of existing breast tissue. Lifestyle is also important to consider, as well. Over-the-muscle placement means the implant will not be deformed as the chest walls contract. These deformities are minor and fix themselves as soon as the body relaxes, but can make it easier to spot a breast augmentation if a woman is particularly athletic.
There are numerous ways that a woman’s lifestyle and body type can affect which augmentation approach will be the subtlest. This is where the consultation process is a significant help. You will be asked questions about your lifestyle and body type, and then this information helps identify the implant type and surgical approach that will offer the most natural looking results. Your plastic surgeon will also provide specific advice regarding recovery to minimize scarring and reduce the likelihood of anyone realizing your new look had some help.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?