5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Although breast augmentation surgery is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures available and most people have a general understanding of what the procedure entails, you may be surprised by these 5 little known facts about Miami breast augmentation surgery.
There Are Two Different Implant Placement Techniques
Many patients are surprised to learn that breast implants can be placed above or below the muscle. Subglandular placement is a technique, which involves placing the implant above the pectoral muscle but under the breast tissue. This placement is advantageous because it can stop the breasts from drooping off the implant. However, to be eligible for this technique, it is necessary for women to have sufficient breast tissue to cover the implant.
Sagging can potentially happen sooner do to less support of implant. This placement can be ideal for extremely athletic individuals, like professional body builders. The submuscular placement is a technique in which the implant is inserted below the muscle, which adds additional coverage for the implant, ensuring that it is not seen or felt. This placement is ideal for thinner women who have very little existing breast tissue.
Silicone Implants Are More Expensive Than Saline Implants
While most patients are familiar with the two implant types – saline and silicone – they are often unaware of the cost difference between them. Silicone implants are more expensive than saline implants because silicone has a higher price point than saline, which is comprised of saltwater. Costs can also differ amounst types of silicone implants as well.
Although the cost is certainly an important factor to consider when undergoing a breast augmentation in Miami, it should not be the deciding factor. It is best to choose the most suitable implant type for your unique needs and goals in consultation with your plastic surgeon.
The Size Of Your Incision Will Depend On The Implant Type
Because saline implants can be inserted empty and filled with saline by the plastic surgeon once they are in place, they require a smaller incision than silicone implants, which are only available prefilled. Thus, although silicone implants tend to be the most popular implant type, many women opt for saline because they prefer to have smaller incisions, as they heal faster and are less likely to result in visible scarring. Ultimately, the decision between saline and silicone is a personal choice, as each material type has advantages and disadvantages.
Your Breasts Can Still Change With Implants
Over time, your breasts naturally change as a result of a number of factors such as weight fluctuations, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and aging. However, many patients are surprised to learn that these changes will still take place after a breast augmentation. Just like natural breasts, breasts with implants are susceptible to changes such as sagging, as the skin loses elasticity over time. However, a breast lift or mastopexy can be performed either on its own or in conjunction with your breast augmentation to lift and tighten the breasts.
A Miami Breast Augmentation Can Yield Natural Looking Results
Many people still associate breast implants with the obviously fake looking implants which were made popular in the 90s and consequently, assume that a breast augmentation can never appear natural. However, thanks to advancements in technology, it is now possible to attain incredibly natural looking results using breast implants, particularly when using the popular “gummy bear” implants made of cohesive silicone gel.
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants