Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Once you have made the personal decision to undergo a breast augmentation, you likely have a number of questions and concerns about the procedure. Although you can find many answers online thanks to the wide array of resources that are now available, the best way to learn more about the procedure and to ensure that you have all of the facts is to consult with your plastic surgeon. Before scheduling your surgery, be sure that your Miami breast augmentation surgeon can answer the following important questions.
Would You Recommend Saline Or Silicone Implants For Me?
Both saline and silicone implants have a number of advantages and deliver beautiful results. During your consultation, your plastic surgeon should explain the benefits of each type of implant and make a recommendation based on your body type and goals. Saline implants are a more flexible option, ideal for patients that are interested in the transaxillary incision, as they can be filled after they are inserted, while silicone implants tend to look and feel more natural. Ultimately, the choice comes down to your personal preference, however, it is advisable to consider your plastic surgeon’s advice.
Which Implant Size Would You Recommend For My Body Type?
Although most patients arrive to their consultation with an idea of their preferred size, it is a good idea to ask for your plastic surgeon’s advice when determining the best implant size for your body type. Taking into account your body shape, muscle mass, and the size of your shoulders, chest, and breasts, an experienced surgeon will have the knowledge and experience necessary to provide invaluable insight regarding which size will best suit your frame and achieve your goals for the procedure.
Will It Be Possible To Breastfeed With Implants?
If you plan to have children after your Miami breast augmentation, it is important to discuss this with your plastic surgeon. Although it is completely safe to breastfeed with implants, your surgeon may recommend a particular implant type or placement to ensure that you do not experience any difficulty breastfeeding in the future. It is crucial to be open and honest with your surgeon about your plans for the future and discuss any concerns you may have during your consultation.
Are There Any Risks Or Complications Involved In This Procedure?
As with any surgical procedure, there are some risks involved with breast augmentation surgery. However, these risks are drastically reduced when you entrust a qualified and experienced board certified surgeon who specializes in Miami breast augmentation surgery. Regardless, it is still prudent to discuss all potential risks and complications with your surgeon during your consultation. You may wish to ask the following questions to help you learn more about the procedure.
- Is there a risk that the implant may rupture? What happens if it does?
- What other risks are associated with this procedure?
- Will my breast implants come with a warranty?
- Do I need to change my diet or lifestyle pre or post-operatively?
- How long will it take to recover? Do I need to take time off from work?
- Will I experience swelling, bruising or pain after the procedure?
- Will I be prescribed a pain medication?
- Will my activities be restricted during my recovery?
- When can I resume exercising?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce the likelihood of scarring?
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?