Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
A Miami Breast Augmentation can be an incredibly positive experience for a woman, especially if there is a smooth transition into the recovery phase after surgery. The best way to ensure that the recovery phase goes well is to be prepared for it. With the following effortless tips and tricks, we can help you get ready for your Miami Breast Augmentation and make your recovery a breeze for you and “your girls”.
Give Your Home A Serene Atmosphere
Your body will heal better and faster in a space that is calm and stress-free.
Set-Up A Recovery Station
Transform your bedside table into a post-operation recovery station and stock up on basic needs including lip balm, bottled water, and tissues. It is also a good idea to place your TV remote control, phone charger and cell phone there for easy access!
Gather Some Plump Pillows
Keeping your body upright at a 45-degree angle can help reduce swelling and bruising.
Say Hello To Arnica Montana
Also known as Mountain daisy, this is a herbal supplement that is used for bruising and swelling. It is recommended to take it two weeks before and after the breast augmentation procedure.
Use Cocoa Butter
Once you received the green-light to shower, we suggest using a gentle cocoa-butter based lotion after showering since post-op skin can be dry and flaky.
Find Childcare For Human And Fur Babies
After the surgery, you should be resting and relaxing so taking care of the kids or walking the dog is off your list of to-dos.
Plan Your Meals
You may not feel like cooking an extravagant meal immediately after your breast augmentation, so try to find easy-to-prep foods or make your dishes ahead of time.
Pineapples, Dates, And Peaches Are Yummy
The combination of pain medications and being prescribed to stay in bed can lead to problematic bowel movements. Water will help with any constipation, as do white grape juice, prune juice and canned peaches!
Getting Used To Your First Bra
Your doctor will likely prescribe a post-op compression garment or bra for you to wear for the first few weeks after the procedure. It will provide sufficient support and comfort, as well as be breathable and easy to remove.
Snuggling with some ice packs after surgery can help with swelling, bruising and pain. Remember to follow the “20-mins on and 20-mins off” rule for about three days post-op for the best results.
Shop For Some Comfortable And Loose Clothing
Try to opt for a wardrobe that has buttons or zips up at the front post-procedure because it will be difficult pull a t-shirt over your head.
Be Ready With A Plastic Trash Can Or Bag In The Car
This may not sound pleasant, but the anesthesia and post-operation medication can cause nausea for some. So, in case you are not feeling well on your way home, this plastic trash can will come in handy and save your car interior.
Buy Some Tendy-Straws
These will come in handy for sitting back and relaxing with a nice cold glass of juice.
That’s it! These straight-forward and simple tips can help you through the recovery phase of your Miami Breast Augmentation so that you can enjoy your new body sooner. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Craft Clinic for more information.
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?