Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
When our patients are interested in a Miami breast augmentation, we always encourage them to bring a list of questions to their in-person consultation with Dr. Phillip Craft. These questions are essential for expanding the understanding of a breast augmentation procedure and they help our patients feel great about their final decision. Below are some questions we believe should be answered for each person in the preparation stage and we hope they help ease the pre op jitters.
Are Implants For Breast Augmentation Safe?
Breast implants can almost be viewed as one of the most heavily studied medical devices. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted approval for the use of saline and silicone gel implants in breast augmentation after years of clinical trials and studies that demonstrate their safety.
How Long Will My Results Last?
After a breast augmentation, your breast implants may last a lifetime and with no set expiry date, we advise patients to have regular breast exams and enjoy their new additions for years to come. Unless you have a concern or wish to change the size, there is no reason to expect surgery to remove implants.
Which Type Of Implant Is Better?
Both saline and cohesive silicone gel breast implants have their advantages. Saline is typically less expensive and is approved for use in women under the age of 22. On the other hand, silicone gel is known to move and feel more natural while being less prone to rippling. This makes it ideal for women with thin breast tissue and skin. Depending on your desired outcome, Dr. Craft will provide his guidance on which breast implant to choose.
What Is The Best Implant Size For Me?
A breast augmentation surgery and the implants used are tailored toward each individual patient. Everyone is different and the suitable breast implant size for you will depend on your body’s natural measurements and your aesthetic goals.
How Much Does A Miami Breast Augmentation Cost?
Cost is a very important factor for most people when planning surgery. We don’t encourage our patients to pick a surgeon based solely on price because it does not necessarily correlate with expertise and safety. Saving money is not worth compromising your health and safety, or results from a breast augmentation. During your consultation, your plastic surgeon will help to break down the costs associated with your procedure.
What Is Breast Augmentation Like?
A breast augmentation is a standard cosmetic surgical procedure that generally requires one or two hours to complete. It’s performed on an outpatient basis and each surgeon has his or her own, preferred technique. Dr. Craft will be happy to explain the advanced approach he uses to obtain beautiful results and improve recovery time.
Which Placement Of Implants Will Give Me The Most Natural Results?
The placement of your implants will be one of many factors that contribute to results. Implants are generally placed either over or partly under the pectoral muscle. Depending on the look you want to achieve, Dr. Craft will suggest the most suitable placement for your implants.
Where Should Your Incision Be?
During a breast augmentation, there are three preferred incision routes to choose from: 1) along the breast fold underneath, 2) in the armpit region or 3) around the areola that surrounds the nipple. There are advantages and disadvantages to choosing one incision over the other and Dr. Craft will discuss these to help you decide.
How Long Is The Recovery After A Breast Augmentation?
The majority of women who undergo a breast augmentation are able to resume work and light, daily activities within one week. However, complete healing of the body will require 4-6 weeks. A few activity restrictions will ensure an excellent recovery and we’ll explain what you need to do.
When Can I Get Pregnant After Receiving Breast Implants?
It is not uncommon for Miami breast augmentation patients to later have children and often their breasts will weather the process. However, we cannot guarantee a person’s breast augmentation results will remain unchanged through a pregnancy. We recommend that you consider potential changes when planning breast augmentation and pregnancy.
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?