Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
When our patients are interested in a Miami breast augmentation, we always encourage them to bring a list of questions to their in-person consultation with Dr. Phillip Craft. These questions are essential for expanding the understanding of a breast augmentation procedure and they help our patients feel great about their final decision. Below are some questions we believe should be answered for each person in the preparation stage and we hope they help ease the pre op jitters.
Are Implants For Breast Augmentation Safe?
Breast implants can almost be viewed as one of the most heavily studied medical devices. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted approval for the use of saline and silicone gel implants in breast augmentation after years of clinical trials and studies that demonstrate their safety.
How Long Will My Results Last?
After a breast augmentation, your breast implants may last a lifetime and with no set expiry date, we advise patients to have regular breast exams and enjoy their new additions for years to come. Unless you have a concern or wish to change the size, there is no reason to expect surgery to remove implants.
Which Type Of Implant Is Better?
Both saline and cohesive silicone gel breast implants have their advantages. Saline is typically less expensive and is approved for use in women under the age of 22. On the other hand, silicone gel is known to move and feel more natural while being less prone to rippling. This makes it ideal for women with thin breast tissue and skin. Depending on your desired outcome, Dr. Craft will provide his guidance on which breast implant to choose.
What Is The Best Implant Size For Me?
A breast augmentation surgery and the implants used are tailored toward each individual patient. Everyone is different and the suitable breast implant size for you will depend on your body’s natural measurements and your aesthetic goals.
How Much Does A Miami Breast Augmentation Cost?
Cost is a very important factor for most people when planning surgery. We don’t encourage our patients to pick a surgeon based solely on price because it does not necessarily correlate with expertise and safety. Saving money is not worth compromising your health and safety, or results from a breast augmentation. During your consultation, your plastic surgeon will help to break down the costs associated with your procedure.
What Is Breast Augmentation Like?
A breast augmentation is a standard cosmetic surgical procedure that generally requires one or two hours to complete. It’s performed on an outpatient basis and each surgeon has his or her own, preferred technique. Dr. Craft will be happy to explain the advanced approach he uses to obtain beautiful results and improve recovery time.
Which Placement Of Implants Will Give Me The Most Natural Results?
The placement of your implants will be one of many factors that contribute to results. Implants are generally placed either over or partly under the pectoral muscle. Depending on the look you want to achieve, Dr. Craft will suggest the most suitable placement for your implants.
Where Should Your Incision Be?
During a breast augmentation, there are three preferred incision routes to choose from: 1) along the breast fold underneath, 2) in the armpit region or 3) around the areola that surrounds the nipple. There are advantages and disadvantages to choosing one incision over the other and Dr. Craft will discuss these to help you decide.
How Long Is The Recovery After A Breast Augmentation?
The majority of women who undergo a breast augmentation are able to resume work and light, daily activities within one week. However, complete healing of the body will require 4-6 weeks. A few activity restrictions will ensure an excellent recovery and we’ll explain what you need to do.
When Can I Get Pregnant After Receiving Breast Implants?
It is not uncommon for Miami breast augmentation patients to later have children and often their breasts will weather the process. However, we cannot guarantee a person’s breast augmentation results will remain unchanged through a pregnancy. We recommend that you consider potential changes when planning breast augmentation and pregnancy.
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- Why Not Treat Yourself To A Breast Augmentation In Miami This Holiday Season?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal