What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Although breast augmentation procedures have been amongst the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures for several decades, both the procedure itself and the implants used are constantly evolving due to innovations in technology. In addition, as trends change, so too do the aesthetic goals of patients, which is the driving force behind many of these innovations. When considering a Miami breast augmentation, it is important to be aware of what is trending in breast augmentation surgery today.
Gummy Bear Implants
Although silicone implants have been on the market for many years, a new form of silicone implant was introduced in 2012. Known as “gummy bear” implants, these implants are comprised of cohesive silicone gel and are touted for their ability to deliver natural looking results. While previously, many women undergoing a breast augmentation in Miami hoped to attain the obviously “augmented” look, more and more women are now requesting natural looking results, hoping to increase their bust by as little as one to two sizes.
Gummy bear implants are ideal for these patients, as the silicone gel feels as natural as it looks. In addition, although they have a higher price tag, gummy bear implants have a much longer lifespan and an incredibly low rupture rate. As a result, they are quickly becoming the most popular implant type.
While previously the only way to enhance the size and shape of your bust was through a breast augmentation using implants, it is now possible to safely add volume to your breasts using fat transfer. Fat grafting is a two-step procedure, which involves removing unwanted fat from areas of the body such as the hips and thighs and transferring it to the breasts using a series of injections.
For many patients, this is an ideal way of achieving their desired results because it is completely autologous, which makes it a natural alternative to breast implants. In addition, because it removes stubborn unwanted fat from a donor site on the body using liposuction, it enables the patient to achieve two goals in one procedure.
Although silicone is now the most popular implant type, particularly since gummy bear implants were introduced, many women are still choosing to use saline implants for their breast augmentation. The reason for the continued popularity of saline implants is that they enable the surgeon to make much smaller incisions.
In fact, in some cases, the required incision may only be a couple of centimeters, since saline implants can be inserted empty and filled with saline by the plastic surgeon once they are in place. This is advantageous for many women, as a smaller incision results in a shorter recovery and reduces the likelihood of visible scarring.
As a result of advancements in technology, women interested in undergoing a breast augmentation now have more options than ever. To determine which procedure and implant type is right for you; we invite you to contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft, a leading breast augmentation surgeon in Miami.
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?