Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast Enhancement Procedures
Cosmetic fads come and go but in Miami, breast enhancement procedures are always popular. For the past decade, statistics show breast augmentation continues to be the top cosmetic surgery procedure in the United States and the satisfaction rate remains high with over 98% of patients stating that they’re pleased with their results. The term, breast enhancement may also describe a lift or reduction procedure. These too carry high satisfaction rates and as cosmetic surgery becomes less taboo for the general population, more women are seeking plastic surgery to achieve the figure they want. Why are breast surgeries so popular today? Read on to see the top reasons.
1. Miami Breast Enhancements Come With Relatively Easy Recovery
Breast augmentation or lift, also known as mastopexy, are done on an outpatient basis, meaning patients can go home after only a few hours. When a surgical facility provides supportive nursing care and comfortable accommodations, it can be a relaxing and stress-free option to stay, but not medically necessary. As little as one week off work is often sufficient, depending on the nature of a person’s occupation, and pain is managed well with long-acting anesthetic and oral medications. There are no drains required with modern methods and the majority of swelling will last 1-2 weeks.
2. Breast Implants Are Safer Than Ever
In Miami, breast enhancement surgery designed to increase cup size is typically done with either saline or silicone implants. These rigorously tested devices are designed to withstand pressure, wear and tear above and beyond what’s necessary. Cohesive silicone gel is not liquid like silicone implant fill once was. If there is a breach of the outer shell, cohesive gel stays in place, contained within the breast pocket. In the case of rupture, saline is absorbed harmlessly into the body and implants can be replaced with a fairly simple surgery. Because this option no longer represents the health risk that it did decades ago, today’s patients feel safe and secure in their choice.
3. Implants Are Designed To Last Much Longer
You may have heard of a ten-year rule, suggesting that breast implants should be replaced in that timeframe. This is no longer the case and women who choose these procedures can now plan to keep their devices for decades, without a set expiry date. Regular physical exams are advised.
4. Today’s Augmentation Can Be Discrete
This is no longer a one-size-fits-all body modification. People from all walks of life and all ages choose breast augmentation, reduction or lifting surgery to change their body in a way they’re more comfortable with. The range of implant sizes and projections available mean that very subtle volume and shape changes can be achieved. With less traumatic surgical techniques employed, scarring is now minimal, even undetectable. There is an enhancement option for everyone which means this will likely continue to be the number one procedure for years to come.
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation