3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular types of cosmetic surgery in the United States, and there are a number of fascinating elements to this popular enhancement that anyone considering a breast augmentation in Miami should know before deciding to undergo the procedure. Here are a few of the lesser-known secrets about breast augmentation.
Breast Augmentation Is Surprisingly Hands-Off
Many people are surprised to learn that no one actually touches the breast implant during an augmentation procedure. Instead, the implant is delivered into the carefully created pocket through something called a Keller Funnel. Picture a device that resembles a pastry or icing bag and you will have the right idea. Squeezing out the implant directly into the breast during a Miami breast augmentation has several benefits.
The most immediate is that it makes preserving sterility much easier since the implant goes directly from a sterile package to a sterile Funnel to the breast without any outside contact. The tip of the Keller Funnel is also smaller than a surgeon’s hand. This allows for an implant to be inserted through a smaller incision than conventional means and results in a shorter scar.
Modern Implants Can Withstand Astounding Pressure
The possibility of a rupture is something anyone with breast implants has to live with, but the actual likelihood of such an event is far less than most people tend to believe. Modern implants are spectacularly durable and can be expected to withstand up to 175 pounds of pressure for saline or up to 300 pounds of pressure for silicone gel. This makes them more than capable of withstanding the rigors of daily life whether they include contact sports or zealous partners.
Having said that, it’s important to understand that no medical device can be guaranteed to last indefinitely and the chance of rupture increases slightly after the ten-year mark. The good news for anyone undergoing a breast augmentation in Miami is that cohesive silicone gel implant damage is not an emergency situation. The non-liquid, semi-solid contents of today’s advanced implants retain their shape and stay put even when cut. The body absorbs the sterile salt water, which fills saline implants, and a procedure to replace the damaged implant in either case can be scheduled with your surgeon.
Breast Augmentation Is Increasingly Popular & Easier To Conceal
Breast augmentation rates have gone up over 200% over the past two decades, yet modern approaches make the results markedly less obvious than they were in the past. This is great news for clients who desire natural-looking, beautiful body enhancements. Interestingly, the reasons why women pursue breast augmentation (improving the fit of clothing, balancing asymmetry, etc.) have remained constant over the years despite changing trends in fashion and societal ideas of the perfect body type.
Breast augmentation results have also grown more subtle and flattering and promote natural-looking enhancements rather than obvious cosmetic work, which have helped increase the procedure’s popularity. It takes between 5-7 days to be able to return to office work following a breast augmentation, which allows the procedure to be done over a long weekend or short vacation. This makes it easy to have a breast augmentation and ensure that only you and your surgeon know your secret.
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- Why Not Treat Yourself To A Breast Augmentation In Miami This Holiday Season?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal