Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Although it is exciting, preparing for a breast augmentation can be stressful, as many patients are anxious about the recovery period. However, provided you follow the advice of your plastic surgeon, your Miami breast augmentation recovery can be a breeze!
Tips For A Speedy Recovery
- Follow all pre and post-operative instructions provided by your plastic surgeon carefully: During your consultation, your plastic surgeon will provide you with a detailed list of instructions for your care both before and after the procedure. Be sure to follow all instructions carefully and ask your surgeon if you have any questions.
- Attend all scheduled appointments: Following your procedure, a series of follow up appointments will be scheduled in order for your plastic surgeon to monitor your progress. It is imperative to attend all postoperative appointments, as they give you the opportunity to address any questions or concerns you may have with your surgeon and ensure that you are healing well.
- Allow yourself time to rest: Although it is difficult for some people to take a break and “switch off,” it is necessary to do so as you recover to be sure that you allow your body sufficient time to heal.
- Drink plenty of water and follow a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy lifestyle post-operatively will help to speed up your recovery. Be sure to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and feed your body with the nutrients it needs by sticking to a healthy diet.
- Massage your breasts: Your plastic surgeon may recommend that you massage your breasts as you recover from your Miami breast augmentation to soften them and prevent capsular contracture.
- Schedule one week off from work and other responsibilities: To allow yourself time to rest after your procedure, it is necessary to schedule at least one week off from work and other responsibilities. Patients with small children should arrange for someone to help them around the house to be sure they have sufficient time to rest.
- Take the time to prepare: One of the best ways to ensure that your recovery is speedy and stress-free is to take the time to prepare prior to your procedure. Stock up on water, healthy fruits and vegetables, and any medications you may need ahead of time so you can simply relax after your surgery.
Timeline Of Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery
- Two to three days post-operatively: Within the first two to three days of your recovery, you may experience some tenderness and minor swelling or bruising. Medication will be prescribed to alleviate your discomfort and a compression garment may be recommended to reduce swelling. Long-acting numbing medications injected during surgery make the first couple of days much easier. Our Enhancement team will recommend that you not perform vigorous activities with your arms in order to give related muscles a rest.
- One to two weeks post-operatively: Approximately one week after your procedure, you can begin to resume some daily activities. However, strenuous physical activities should be avoided along with bending and lifting.
- Four to six weeks post-operatively: After one month, it is safe to resume most physical activities, provided they do not target the chest muscles. After 6 weeks, upper body workouts, heavy lifting and wearing an underwire or push-up bra are no longer off limits.
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?