Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast Enhancement in Miami
Have you ever wondered what one of the leading plastic surgeons for breast enhancement in Miami tells his patients about recovery? We’ll let you in on a secret- every great surgeon wants their patients to recover fast and free of problems. The faster you heal, the lower your chances of issues such as infection or visible scarring will be. As well, a quick, problem-free surgical recovery means happy clients and that always makes surgeons happy too. Read on to learn a few of the important instructions that all our cosmetic clients are given to ensure great results.
1. Treat Yourself To A Vacation And Help At Home
That’s right- you deserve it. If ever there was a time to hire a cleaner, child or pet care, directly after your Miami breast enhancement surgery is the right time. This is because although you’ll be up and about, you aren’t permitted to lift or pull more than roughly 10 pounds of weight for the first 6 weeks and you won’t be able to drive as long as you’re taking strong pain medication. It can be a big stress reliever to have friends, family or a temporary maid take care of the heavy lifting for you.
2. Stay On Top of Pain Management
Although breast augmentation and breast lift procedures are often reported to be less painful than expected, you can expect some discomfort for at least the first 5-7 days post-op and you’ll want to be prepared. A sensation of stretched, tight skin can be due to implants or tissue swelling. This is normal and your surgeon will plan ahead using long-acting anesthetic in the chest tissues during surgery and prescription pain medication for use after. As well, anti-nausea medication is often helpful as anesthesia may cause you to feel queasy when you wake. Sometimes people wait until they are in significant pain before taking medication. We recommend that you stay ahead of it by taking pain relievers as prescribed for at least the first few days until most swelling subsides.
3. Take Those Exercise Restrictions Seriously
You’ve chosen one of the best plastic surgeons for the breast enhancement you’ve always wanted. They’ve done a beautiful job and now all you need to do is go home, be patient and follow instructions. But what if you miss the gym? Or, you’ve bought a new bikini and can’t wait to jump in the pool? Your caring surgeon will sincerely ask you to wait until you get the all clear for aerobic exercise, upper body workouts, swimming, baths, even sex! They know you’re active and healthy and waiting can be frustrating, but the risk of acquiring an infection, bleeding inside the breast pocket or other complication is not worth taking chances. Hold off until you’re allowed to get back to all your favorite things- we promise the wait will be over before you know it.
For more information about what a Miami breast enhancement and recovery could be like for you, we welcome you to schedule a consultation and come talk with us.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?