Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
When considering a breast augmentation, there are a number of different factors to consider including cost, your preferred size, implant type, and incision site. While these are all essential considerations, undoubtedly the most important decision you will need to make is your choice of plastic surgeon, as the outcome of your procedure is a direct result of the skill of your surgeon.
Taking your time to select a highly qualified, board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in body contouring procedures will ensure that you are satisfied with the results of your breast augmentation in Miami. The following questions should be asked of your prospective surgeon during your consultation.
Are You Board Certified?
Although a lot of surgeons market themselves as “cosmetic surgeons,” it is crucial to ensure that the surgeon you select is a board-certified plastic surgeon, as this designation ensures that they have completed the rigorous training and testing that is necessary to perform complex surgical procedures such as breast augmentation surgery.
Surgeons who are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) have completed a minimum of six years of training after medical school in addition to at least three years of residency training. In addition, they must pass a series of comprehensive examinations and exhibit a dedication to continuous education, staying on top of the latest surgical techniques. Thus, selecting a board-certified plastic surgeon will help ensure that you are in good hands, greatly reducing the risk of complications.
How Frequently Do You Perform Breast Augmentation Surgery?
In addition to ensuring that your prospective surgeon is board-certified, it is important to be sure that they have extensive experience performing breast augmentation surgery in Miami. As a plastic surgeon that specializes in body contouring procedures, Dr. Craft has over 15 years of experience performing breast augmentation surgery and this procedure makes up a large percentage of his practice. As a result, he will be able to tailor the procedure to your unique needs and goals, ensuring that you are thrilled with the outcome.
Do You Have Before And After Photos?
Examining your prospective surgeon’s before and after photo galleries is a great way to evaluate the surgeon’s body of work and assess whether you would be satisfied with the results. Be sure to pay particular attention to patients with similar “before” body types, as this will give you a good idea of what to expect from the procedure.
Is Your Facility Accredited By The AAAASF?
Finally, it is advisable to ask whether your plastic surgeon operates in a facility which is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), as this is considered the highest standard in accreditation and this designation indicates that the clinic adheres to high standards of excellence and strict safety protocols.
To get started on your exciting transformation, please contact our clinic today to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft, a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in breast augmentation surgery in Miami.
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?