7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
In Miami, breast augmentation is a very popular cosmetic procedure that improves the shape, size and volume of your breasts to give an overall more feminine contour. If you are considering this procedure, here are 7 facts about a Miami breast augmentation that you should know and can help you with your decision.
Both Silicone & Saline Implants Are Safe
When you choose to undergo this procedure, you can decide if you want saline or silicone implants. Despite any previous public concerns, there has been extensive research that shows silicone implants are just as safe to use as the saline ones.
Breast Implants Can Be Kept For An Indefinite Amount Of Time
Contrary to what some say, breast implants do not have an expiration date and therefore, can be kept indefinitely given that proper care is taken. It is recommended that patients with silicone implants should complete an MRI test every few years to ensure that it is intact, with no signs of leak or rupture.
If a silicone implant does break, the silicone gel is designed to hold its shape and thus, can go unnoticed until detected with an MRI. If there are ruptures or tears in the integrity of the implant, patients have the option to undergo an implant replacement surgery. Otherwise, there is no good reason to routinely replace a perfectly functioning implant every 10 years or so.
Additional surgery May Be Recommended
A single breast augmentation surgery may not be enough to achieve and maintain your desired aesthetics long-term. Over a lifetime of pregnancies and aging, you may need additional breast surgeries to correct any changes in size, shape or positioning of the implant.
Some women may experience complications such as scarring, where thick scar tissue develops around the implants and disrupts the aesthetically-pleasing results of the procedure. In such cases, a revision or replacement surgery is required.
Implants Do Not disrupt Breastfeeding
Unlike some rumours, having breast implants do not interfere with a patient’s ability to breastfeed or compromise the safety of her baby.
There May Be Limitations On Your Implant Size Options
Unfortunately, your implants cannot always be as big as you would have desired due to physiological factors such as the size of your rib cage and the elasticity of your skin. The more elastic your skin is, the greater your ability is to stretch and accommodate larger implants without compromising the appearance of stretch marks.
It is important to remember that larger implants will require more revision surgeries in the future.
Finding The Right Surgeon Is Of Utmost Importance
Although many plastic surgeons offer breast augmentation, the key to fantastic results and a positive experience is working with the right surgeon. They should be board-certified with extensive training and experience in performing such procedures.
A Picture Can Help Communicate Your Desired Outcomes
When you are seeking a specific look or result, it can be very helpful to show your plastic surgeon a photograph that describes what you want.
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?