The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Each year, an estimated 300,000 women opt to undergo breast augmentation surgery. The various benefits of this cosmetic surgery procedure are responsible for its ever-rising popularity. While the overall goal of a breast augmentation in Miami is to improve the shape and size of the breasts, many other factors influence women’s interest in this procedure.
To Achieve Rounder, Fuller Breasts
One of the most common motivators for women undergoing breast augmentation surgery is the desire for rounder, fuller breasts. Even when patients are satisfied with the size of their chest, they often hope to achieve a fuller, perkier look.
To Increase Their Cup Size
Oftentimes, women seek breast implants because their own breasts are disproportionately small for their body. In some cases, this is a result of a medical condition known as micromastia, in which a woman’s breasts do not fully develop during puberty.
To Address Asymmetry
While minor asymmetry is not uncommon, moderate breast asymmetry often prompts women to undergo a breast augmentation to correct the asymmetry, while adding volume to the breasts. Individuals who suffer from micromastia often experience asymmetry.
Weight Loss Has Changed The Size Or Shape Of Their Breasts
Significant weight fluctuations can impact the size of your chest. As a result, women who have recently lost a significant amount of weight often find that their breasts are no longer as full or perky as they were previously. A breast augmentation, often in combination with a breast lift, can remove and tighten excess loose tissue, while restoring the chest to its previous size.
Pregnancy Has Changed The Size Or Shape Of Their Breasts
Pregnancy and breastfeeding often causes breasts to sag or droop. In many cases, breasts can appear smaller, or deflated once you have discontinued nursing. For this reason, many women undergo a breast augmentation or combination breast lift and augmentation to restore their pre-baby body. It is advisable for patients to wait until they have finished growing their family before undergoing this mommy makeover, as future pregnancies will impact the results.
To Look & Feel Younger
Overtime, as a result of the natural aging process and the effects of gravity, many women begin to notice changes in their breasts. A breast augmentation in conjunction with a breast lift can be performed to restore the patient’s breast position to a higher, perkier one and elevate nipples which have lowered over time, helping them look and feel younger.
To Improve The Fit Of Their Clothing
Many women struggle to find a bra or swimsuit top that fits or simply dislike the way their clothing fits as a result of their breast size. This causes many individuals to feel self-conscious or uncomfortable in their clothing, which often leads women to consider a breast augmentation.
The decision to undergo a breast augmentation in Miami is highly personal. Regardless of your motivation, provided that you are doing it for yourself, a breast augmentation can improve your body image and have a positive impact on your life.
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation