The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Each year, an estimated 300,000 women opt to undergo breast augmentation surgery. The various benefits of this cosmetic surgery procedure are responsible for its ever-rising popularity. While the overall goal of a breast augmentation in Miami is to improve the shape and size of the breasts, many other factors influence women’s interest in this procedure.
To Achieve Rounder, Fuller Breasts
One of the most common motivators for women undergoing breast augmentation surgery is the desire for rounder, fuller breasts. Even when patients are satisfied with the size of their chest, they often hope to achieve a fuller, perkier look.
To Increase Their Cup Size
Oftentimes, women seek breast implants because their own breasts are disproportionately small for their body. In some cases, this is a result of a medical condition known as micromastia, in which a woman’s breasts do not fully develop during puberty.
To Address Asymmetry
While minor asymmetry is not uncommon, moderate breast asymmetry often prompts women to undergo a breast augmentation to correct the asymmetry, while adding volume to the breasts. Individuals who suffer from micromastia often experience asymmetry.
Weight Loss Has Changed The Size Or Shape Of Their Breasts
Significant weight fluctuations can impact the size of your chest. As a result, women who have recently lost a significant amount of weight often find that their breasts are no longer as full or perky as they were previously. A breast augmentation, often in combination with a breast lift, can remove and tighten excess loose tissue, while restoring the chest to its previous size.
Pregnancy Has Changed The Size Or Shape Of Their Breasts
Pregnancy and breastfeeding often causes breasts to sag or droop. In many cases, breasts can appear smaller, or deflated once you have discontinued nursing. For this reason, many women undergo a breast augmentation or combination breast lift and augmentation to restore their pre-baby body. It is advisable for patients to wait until they have finished growing their family before undergoing this mommy makeover, as future pregnancies will impact the results.
To Look & Feel Younger
Overtime, as a result of the natural aging process and the effects of gravity, many women begin to notice changes in their breasts. A breast augmentation in conjunction with a breast lift can be performed to restore the patient’s breast position to a higher, perkier one and elevate nipples which have lowered over time, helping them look and feel younger.
To Improve The Fit Of Their Clothing
Many women struggle to find a bra or swimsuit top that fits or simply dislike the way their clothing fits as a result of their breast size. This causes many individuals to feel self-conscious or uncomfortable in their clothing, which often leads women to consider a breast augmentation.
The decision to undergo a breast augmentation in Miami is highly personal. Regardless of your motivation, provided that you are doing it for yourself, a breast augmentation can improve your body image and have a positive impact on your life.
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?