What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Although the mentality when undergoing a breast augmentation used to be that “bigger is better,” more and more women are now interested in a subtle enhancement using breast implants. In fact, one of the biggest questions that patients often have is whether they can achieve natural looking results. When performed by a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring procedures, it is possible to undergo a natural looking breast augmentation in Miami provided that you clearly convey your goals to your plastic surgeon.
What Is A “Natural Looking” Breast Augmentation?
While some women interested in a Miami breast augmentation hope to achieve a dramatic transformation, doubling or even tripling their cup size, women hoping for natural looking results should select a size and shape which is proportionate to their figure. Doing so will ensure that the results are subtle, well-balanced, and natural. The following factors are characteristic of a natural-looking breast augmentation:
- The implants mimic the natural tear drop shape of the breasts
- The breasts project forward towards the nipple at a gentle slope
- The nipple is the most projected portion of the breast
- Cleavage is naturally spaced
The goal of a natural looking breast augmentation is to achieve results which can go undetected to friends and family members who are unaware that you have had surgery.
How Can I Achieve Natural Looking Results?
To ensure that the results of your Miami breast augmentation appear natural, it is imperative that you select an implant size which is proportionate to your figure. In addition to the unnatural or obvious results they deliver, disproportionately large breasts can cause health issues such as back problems due to the excess weight they add to your chest.
In consultation with your plastic surgeon, you should consider your chest width, body shape, height, and weight to determine the best size, shape, incision site, and material type for your implants. In addition, your physical activities should be taken into consideration to ensure that you select a size which suits your lifestyle.
How Can I Be Sure That My Surgeon Understands My goals?
The best way to ensure optimal results is to clearly convey your goals with your board certified plastic surgeon. Open communication and realistic expectations are imperative. During your one-on-one consultation, your surgeon will listen to your objective for the procedure, answer any questions that you have, and clearly walk you through the process, outlining the various options including implant size, shape, type, texture and placement.
Although the final decision is ultimately yours, your plastic surgeon will provide you with guidance as you narrow down your options, in order to be sure that the procedure will enable you to achieve your desired outcome. While you may arrive at your consultation with a clear idea of what size and shape you hope to achieve, it is advisable to be open minded during your consultation, as your surgeon will have an excellent idea of the best size, placement, and implant type for your body type and goals.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?