What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Although the mentality when undergoing a breast augmentation used to be that “bigger is better,” more and more women are now interested in a subtle enhancement using breast implants. In fact, one of the biggest questions that patients often have is whether they can achieve natural looking results. When performed by a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring procedures, it is possible to undergo a natural looking breast augmentation in Miami provided that you clearly convey your goals to your plastic surgeon.
What Is A “Natural Looking” Breast Augmentation?
While some women interested in a Miami breast augmentation hope to achieve a dramatic transformation, doubling or even tripling their cup size, women hoping for natural looking results should select a size and shape which is proportionate to their figure. Doing so will ensure that the results are subtle, well-balanced, and natural. The following factors are characteristic of a natural-looking breast augmentation:
- The implants mimic the natural tear drop shape of the breasts
- The breasts project forward towards the nipple at a gentle slope
- The nipple is the most projected portion of the breast
- Cleavage is naturally spaced
The goal of a natural looking breast augmentation is to achieve results which can go undetected to friends and family members who are unaware that you have had surgery.
How Can I Achieve Natural Looking Results?
To ensure that the results of your Miami breast augmentation appear natural, it is imperative that you select an implant size which is proportionate to your figure. In addition to the unnatural or obvious results they deliver, disproportionately large breasts can cause health issues such as back problems due to the excess weight they add to your chest.
In consultation with your plastic surgeon, you should consider your chest width, body shape, height, and weight to determine the best size, shape, incision site, and material type for your implants. In addition, your physical activities should be taken into consideration to ensure that you select a size which suits your lifestyle.
How Can I Be Sure That My Surgeon Understands My goals?
The best way to ensure optimal results is to clearly convey your goals with your board certified plastic surgeon. Open communication and realistic expectations are imperative. During your one-on-one consultation, your surgeon will listen to your objective for the procedure, answer any questions that you have, and clearly walk you through the process, outlining the various options including implant size, shape, type, texture and placement.
Although the final decision is ultimately yours, your plastic surgeon will provide you with guidance as you narrow down your options, in order to be sure that the procedure will enable you to achieve your desired outcome. While you may arrive at your consultation with a clear idea of what size and shape you hope to achieve, it is advisable to be open minded during your consultation, as your surgeon will have an excellent idea of the best size, placement, and implant type for your body type and goals.
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Share With Friends