What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
When you’re planning a breast enhancement surgery, some previously insignificant things start to seem fairly important. Changing your figure, even subtly, can impact your wardrobe- both your current clothing options and the way you shop in the future. Planning to dress the new curves after breast augmentation in Miami is exciting for most women but can also feel daunting. What if your clothes don’t fit? What size will you be? Should your personal style change?
There’s no rush
Today’s breast augmentations in Miami come with fast recovery times and are much more comfortable than before, but patience is still required. Your body’s natural inflammatory process and the gradual adjustment of breast tissues mean that you’ll need at least a month or two for breasts to settle into a soft and natural shape. Depending on your implant size and physical characteristics, the wait could be a little longer.
While you’re swollen and breasts feel tight, shopping for clothes will not only be uncomfortable, but sizing could be inaccurate.
No doubt you’ll be eager to try on lingerie, swimwear, slinky tops and dresses that highlight your shape. Initially, and for a few weeks, loose-fitting sweatshirts, zip up and button up shirts will be far more practical.
Think of it this way; you’ll keep your breasts under wraps while healing and when it’s time for the big reveal, they’ll be soft, settled and entirely natural-looking.
When it’s time to shop, look in new fashion directions
Now is your chance to reveal a different side of yourself. Many women are delighted to find that style choices they previously avoided, suddenly look appealing and make them feel more confident too. If you avoided figure-hugging clothes or anything low-cut before, why not add a few of these items to your closet?
You’ll also need to plan for more support than you’re used to. For athletic women, it can come as a surprise that the breasts move while running and working out. Even a small amount of additional weight can be noticeable over time with regular activity. Bras, swimsuits and exercise tops with wider straps and fuller cup support will help protect your investment. Sports bras that have medium or firm elastic will help prevent much shifting when you’re in action.
Take bra shopping to a new level
Once you’ve completely healed from your breast augmentation in Miami and your surgeon clears you to wear what you want, it will be time to go bra shopping. Did you know that many women have no idea what cup or bra band size they are? This is an excellent time to meet with some professionals in higher-end shops and have measurements taken. Once your breasts have softened and dropped- at roughly 2 months- you’ll be able to get an accurate idea of the bras that fit your shape the best. It’s well worth it to invest in some custom pieces that you’ll love and look great in for years to come.
If you have questions about breast enhancement or recovery, we want to hear from you. Contact the team at Body by Craft today.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?