Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast Implant Options
Breast implants come in assorted sizes, shapes and even textures. There are many options available and the type you choose will influence the final aesthetic results as well as the associated risks and/or complications of the procedure. Therefore, it is important to have a clear understanding of your options before undergoing a breast augmentation.
Breast Augmentation With Saline
Saline implants are filled with sterile salt water that is completely sterile, meaning there is no risk of contamination or exposure to the environment. In some instances, these saline implants are available pre-filled by the manufacturers while others are filled by the surgeon during the procedure.
The advantage of using the unfilled breast implant is that the surgical incision is much smaller and less painful, which leads to a quicker recovery and smaller scars. In the event of an accidental rupture or leak, the saline will be absorbed by your body and expelled, without harming you. Saline implants are a good option when considering breast augmentation since they are safe, FDA-approved, and provide a uniform shape, feel, and level of firmness.
Silicone implants are gaining popularity due to their natural look and feel. “Gummy bear” breast implants are form-stable implants that feel similar to natural breast tissue and are made of a thicker and firmer silicone gel than traditional implants. As a result, they maintain their shape in the case of a ruptured implant shell.
However, if this type of implant shifts from its original placement, it requires additional procedures to restore the breast’s appearance. There also a variety of shapes for silicone implants. For those that prefer a more natural slope, there is a textured teardrop form providing less of upper volume fullness. This is a very popular shape for the European patients, but in the U.S. the round silicone smooth are the most popular.
Whether you choose saline or silicone gel implants with smooth or textured outer shells, it is important to schedule regular check-ups with your plastic surgeon following your procedure.
To learn more about these options for breast augmentation and the risks and benefits of each, please schedule a private consultation with Dr. Craft to find the most suitable implant for you.
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- Why Not Treat Yourself To A Breast Augmentation In Miami This Holiday Season?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal