Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Although most people tend to associate the term “breast augmentation” with an enhancement using breast implants, there is more than one way to achieve a fuller bust.
As a result of advancements in technology, it is now possible to transfer fat from areas of the body such as the abdomen, hips or thighs into the breasts, increasing the size of the breasts while also improving the body’s contour. While that may sound too good to be true, incredible results can be achieved with a Miami breast augmentation using fat transfer, also known as a natural breast augmentation.
How Does It Work?
A breast augmentation using fat transfer is a two-step procedure designed to improve the shape, size, and proportions of the breasts. First, unwanted fat is removed from a donor site using liposuction. The fat cells are processed in a centrifuge, which separates the healthy fat cells to be used for the fat transfer. These fat grafts are then injected into the areas of the breasts that require shape and projection, using a syringe and micro-cannula. The fat grafts are strategically layered throughout the breast’s tissues, a technique which ensures that the small fat grafts are enveloped by the surrounding breast tissue, stabilizing the injected cells with nutrients and blood supply in order to increase their rate of survival.
This procedure can increase the upper and lower poles of the breast by as much as half or three-quarters of a cup size, helping patients to fill out their bra or clothing. Fat grafting can also be combined with a breast augmentation using implants to fill in the upper pole with natural fat grafts while simultaneously enhancing the lower pole of the breasts with breast implants.
Benefits Of A Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
There are many benefits of a breast augmentation using fat transfer. One of the greatest advantages of this procedure is its minimally invasive nature. Some patients prefer this technique because it offers a natural breast enhancement without the need for implantation. Because the fat grafts utilized for this procedure are obtained from the patient’s own body, it is also an autologous procedure, which makes it incredibly safe.
As a result, patients do not have to worry about the chance of infection or rejection. In addition, the recovery time is rapid, as most patients can resume work the next day. As an added benefit, as well as improving the size and shape of the breasts, a breast augmentation using fat transfer also helps to improve the contour of the donor site, enabling patients to shed stubborn weight from the thighs, hips, or abdomen.
To learn more and to determine your candidacy for this exciting, non-invasive body contouring procedure, we invite you to contact our clinic today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, a leading breast augmentation surgeon in Miami.
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?