Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Although most people tend to associate the term “breast augmentation” with an enhancement using breast implants, there is more than one way to achieve a fuller bust.
As a result of advancements in technology, it is now possible to transfer fat from areas of the body such as the abdomen, hips or thighs into the breasts, increasing the size of the breasts while also improving the body’s contour. While that may sound too good to be true, incredible results can be achieved with a Miami breast augmentation using fat transfer, also known as a natural breast augmentation.
How Does It Work?
A breast augmentation using fat transfer is a two-step procedure designed to improve the shape, size, and proportions of the breasts. First, unwanted fat is removed from a donor site using liposuction. The fat cells are processed in a centrifuge, which separates the healthy fat cells to be used for the fat transfer. These fat grafts are then injected into the areas of the breasts that require shape and projection, using a syringe and micro-cannula. The fat grafts are strategically layered throughout the breast’s tissues, a technique which ensures that the small fat grafts are enveloped by the surrounding breast tissue, stabilizing the injected cells with nutrients and blood supply in order to increase their rate of survival.
This procedure can increase the upper and lower poles of the breast by as much as half or three-quarters of a cup size, helping patients to fill out their bra or clothing. Fat grafting can also be combined with a breast augmentation using implants to fill in the upper pole with natural fat grafts while simultaneously enhancing the lower pole of the breasts with breast implants.
Benefits Of A Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
There are many benefits of a breast augmentation using fat transfer. One of the greatest advantages of this procedure is its minimally invasive nature. Some patients prefer this technique because it offers a natural breast enhancement without the need for implantation. Because the fat grafts utilized for this procedure are obtained from the patient’s own body, it is also an autologous procedure, which makes it incredibly safe.
As a result, patients do not have to worry about the chance of infection or rejection. In addition, the recovery time is rapid, as most patients can resume work the next day. As an added benefit, as well as improving the size and shape of the breasts, a breast augmentation using fat transfer also helps to improve the contour of the donor site, enabling patients to shed stubborn weight from the thighs, hips, or abdomen.
To learn more and to determine your candidacy for this exciting, non-invasive body contouring procedure, we invite you to contact our clinic today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, a leading breast augmentation surgeon in Miami.
- Breast Augmentation in Miami: What Is The Difference Between Teardrop and Round Implants?
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?