When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
A Miami Breast Augmentation is a personal experience because it is about your body and your appearance to others – therefore, the procedure should be done to please you. However, there can be different kinds of pressures that can lead someone to permanently change their appearance through cosmetic surgical procedures, even when they are not ready.
Peer & Societal Pressure
Everybody has experienced peer or societal pressure in some form or other and it can be extremely difficult for us at any age. For example, teenagers are incredibly vulnerable because they often look and compare their bodies to models and celebrities and adults being employed and around younger people may also feel self-conscious about their age, appearance and body.
The rise of social media has also made a negative impact on us with societal pressure because of unrealistic standards and distortion in our views of beauty. Media images almost always completely artificial with an intense amount of make-up work beforehand and photo-editing afterwards to remove all perceived flaws. Social media users may feel a pressure to look just like these models and to be irradiating this artificial perfection of beauty. Therefore, some people turn to plastic surgery as a solution for this “problem”.
In addition to the more typical peer and societal pressures, there is another kind of pressure that could cause one to seek out a Miami Breast Augmentation for the wrong reasons. This type of pressure is more personal and often presents itself in uncomfortable yet common tales as such: a woman’s significant other is pressuring her into a breast enhancement surgery because he points out a perceived flaw and believes plastic surgery is the answer. Generally in these situations, the woman does not feel unhappy about her body but rather her partner has a preference for larger breasts. This personal kind of pressure can be dangerous since it pushes people towards a plastic surgery procedure that they may not be ready for or want to have.
Regardless of the type of pressure – whether it is peer, societal or personal – the feeling of external pressure is the number one cause for “buyer’s remorse” in patients after a procedure, even if everything is well and results are optimal.
Body By Craft – Breast Augmentation
Therefore, as a certified plastic surgery clinic, the team at the Body by Craft Clinic wants to prevent any patient from feeling pressured or unhappy with their Miami Breast Augmentation procedure. The one and only reason to undergo this cosmetic surgery is because you want it, thus the decision is yours and yours alone. We will work with you to help you make an informed decision that is best for you.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for breast augmentation using fat grafts, we welcome you to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Craft and the Body by Craft team to determine whether this procedure can help you achieve your desired results.
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results