Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
When describing ideal breasts and what they hope to achieve with breast augmentation surgery, most women list cleavage as a top goal. Cleavage, which is defined as the space or gap between the breasts, is highly coveted amongst women of all ages due to its sex appeal. Although enlarging your breasts using breast implants does not guarantee an increase in cleavage, Dr. Craft can help you choose the most suitable implant shape and position to ensure that your breast augmentation in Miami creates the dream cleavage you desire.
Cleavage Attained During A Breast Augmentation Depends On Existing Cleavage
Before undergoing a breast augmentation in Miami, it is imperative to have realistic goals for the procedure. The main objective of a breast augmentation is to improve the size and shape of the breasts. Although increasing the breasts’ size may result in improved cleavage, there is no guarantee that it will do so, as the distance between the breasts, not their size, determines cleavage.
This means that patients whose breasts are naturally far apart may not notice a considerable increase in cleavage following a breast augmentation, since their breast placement will not change. Conversely, women whose breasts are naturally close together can achieve a substantial increase in cleavage due to their natural breast placement.
Your Implant Shape Can Help You Achieve Your Desired Cleavage
With the aforementioned limitations in mind, it is possible to enhance your cleavage with a breast augmentation. In consultation with your plastic surgeon, you can select an implant shape, which will help you achieve your desired cleavage.
Although many patients assume that an implant with a wider base will result in additional cleavage, an implant that is too wide or large for your frame can result in rippling or bulging under your arm. Thus, it is imperative to trust your plastic surgeon’s judgment when selecting the best implant shape for your particular needs and goals.
Your Implant Position Can Help You Achieve Your Desired Cleavage
The positioning of your implants can also help you achieve your desired cleavage. Positioning the implants closer together can reduce the space between the breasts, thereby increasing the likelihood of visible cleavage. However, this must be done carefully, as the implants must still remain centered below the nipples to ensure that they appear natural.
Although many patients want their implants to be placed as close together as possible to increase their cleavage, doing so can cause the nipples to point outward, which appears unnatural and may pose the risk of rippling. As a result, although the implants can be placed closer together, the plastic surgeon must work with your existing anatomy to achieve results that are both beautiful and natural.
To learn more about how a Miami breast augmentation can help you achieve the cleavage of your dreams, please contact our clinic today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft, a leading body contouring surgeon in Miami.
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?