Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast augmentation is a very popular cosmetic surgery procedure, which uses artificial breast implants or fat transfer to create fuller breasts. As a surgical procedure, there are inevitably risks and complications that you need to be aware of prior to committing to the surgery. If you are considering breast augmentation, it is important to learn about the procedure, the different types of implants available, as well as the associated risks, complications, and recovery time.
It is also crucial to ensure that you are working with a highly qualified plastic surgeon, who specializes in breast augmentation and whom you feel you can trust. As a result, you may wish to schedule consultations with several plastic surgeons before scheduling your procedure. During each consultation, be sure to ask many questions—even the tough ones! Getting answers will ensure you are well-prepared for the surgery and confident in your surgeon’s ability to deliver your desired results.
The following questions should be asked to ensure that you choose the most suitable surgeon and attain the aesthetic results you are looking for.
- Is breast augmentation safe?
- Are you trained in the field of plastic surgery, specifically in breast augmentations?
- Are you a board-certified plastic surgeon?
- How many years of training and experience do you have?
- Do you have hospital privileges to perform breast augmentation? If so, which hospital(s)?
- If you do not have hospital privileges, is your office-based surgical facility accredited or licensed by the appropriate agency to perform the breast augmentation surgery?
- Am I a suitable candidate for a breast augmentation procedure to either enhance or enlarge my breasts?
- As the patient, what is expected of me before and after the procedure to obtain the best results?
- Which is better for a breast augmentation: breast implants or fat transfer?
- What types of breast implants are available for me?
- Which is better for me: saline or silicone-gel implants?
- How long will the breast implants last?
- How will the breast augmentation procedure be performed?
- Which size, shape, shell surface texturing, incision site and placement site would you recommend for me? Why?
- Which breast implant placement will give me the most natural-looking results?
- How long is the recovery period?
- What post-operative precautions should I take?
- What sort of risks and complications are usually associated with breast augmentation?
- How are these complications addressed?
- Will I require additional breast implant-related surgeries? If so, how many should I expect over a lifetime?
- How soon after my breast augmentation surgery is it safe for pregnancy?
- How will this surgery affect my ability to breastfeed?
- What should I expect my breast implants to look like over a period of time? After pregnancy? After breastfeeding?
- If I am unhappy about the surgical outcome of my breast augmentation, what are my options?
- If I remove my breast implants without replacement in the future, how should I expect my natural breasts to appear?
- Do you offer any before-and-after photos of your patients with breast augmentation? What about patient testimonials?
- How much does a breast augmentation procedure typically cost? Is financing available?
We welcome you schedule a private consultation with Dr. Craft to review these questions in order to determine whether breast augmentation surgery is the right choice for you and your aesthetic goals.
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Share With Friends