Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round versus Shaped Implants
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Whether you feel as if your breasts are underdeveloped or that they have lost volume as a result of factors such as weight loss, aging or pregnancy, a breast augmentation can enhance your chest, while simultaneously increasing your confidence. Although a breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures available and many women who opt to undergo the procedure have similar aesthetic goals, it is not a one size fits all procedure.
Instead, a breast augmentation in Miami can be completely customized to suit your individual needs. In addition to choosing the most appropriate size, material, and profile for your enhancement, your plastic surgeon will help you determine the best shape for you, as both round and shaped implants are available.
Round Breast Implants
Round implants are the most popular implant shape and are what most people tend to think of when they hear the term breast augmentation, as full, round breasts are considered desirable. They are ideal for patients who want to attain greater fullness in the top part of their breasts, while also achieving considerable cleavage. While some people believe that round implants are less natural, the results can be incredibly natural provided that the implant size is proportionate to your body and existing breast tissue. Round implants are available in four types, depending on the patient’s preferred projection, in other words, how far the patient would like the breasts to extend forward from the chest wall.
Round implants are symmetrical, which means that there is no risk that they will rotate out of place in the future. In addition, they are available in both saline or silicone and in a textured or smooth surface. In most cases, they are less expensive than shaped implants.
Shaped Breast Implants
Shaped implants, often referred to as teardrop implants, are frequently requested by women who hope to achieve the most natural results possible, as they slope in a way which mimics the natural shape of the breasts. Their shape is considered anatomic, as the bottom is fuller than the top. While shaped implants often look more natural, they tend to feel firmer than round implants. Although the upper part of teardrop implants is not as filled out as round implants, in many cases, shaped implants offer greater projection than round implants of the same size.
Shaped implants are not available in saline but are comprised of a highly cohesive silicone which is extremely durable. As a result, they tend to maintain their shape longer than traditional round implants. They are not available in a smooth surface, as a textured surface is necessary to keep them in place, which is not a factor with symmetrical round implants. Shaped implants tend to be more expensive than round implants due to the material used.
The shape of implant you select will play a large role in determining the final outcome of your procedure, which is why it is imperative to clearly and openly discuss your goals and preferences with your plastic surgeon during your initial consultation.
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation