Miami Breast Augmentation – Today’s Important Considerations
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Although breast augmentation procedures, commonly referred to as boob jobs, are nothing new, they remain one of the most frequently requested plastic surgery procedures available. In fact, since the year 2000, there has been a 30% increase in the number of women requesting a breast augmentation, and it is estimated that over a quarter of a million procedures are now performed each year.
While the procedure itself has been around for decades, today’s patients have more options to choose from and a quicker recovery thanks to advancements in technology. When considering a Miami breast augmentation, the following factors should be taken into consideration prior to undergoing the procedure.
Choice Of Implant
Previously, women interested in a breast augmentation had to choose between two implant types: saline and silicone. However, today there is a third option, which has revolutionized breast augmentation procedures. Although they are a form of silicone implants, “Gummy bear” implants are much different from traditional silicone implants as the cohesive silicone gel utilized is crosslinked, which means that it is more effective in maintaining its shape and poses little risk of wrinkling or rippling.
Because the silicone holds its shape, it will not seep into the body in the event of a rupture or leak. This means that gummy bear implants do not need to be replaced as often as traditional saline or silicone implants. As an added benefit, the cohesive gel used in gummy bear implants looks and feels incredibly natural. Although gummy bear implants are quickly gaining popularity due to their numerous benefits, patients considering a breast augmentation in Miami should consider all options in consultation with their plastic surgeon.
Combination Of Procedures
When electing to undergo a breast augmentation, more and more women are now choosing to combine their surgery with another procedure. The most frequent combination is a breast augmentation paired with a breast lift. This is particularly suitable for women who have recently had children or those who have lost a significant amount of weight and are bothered by sagging skin, stretch marks, or nipples that rest too low.
When combined, this procedure can restore volume to the breasts and correct unwanted sagging. While some patients worry that combining the procedures will result in a longer recovery, the opposite is actually true. When performed by an experienced and qualified plastic surgery specializing in body contouring procedures, it is easier for the patient to recover from a combined breast lift and augmentation procedure than two separate surgeries. In addition, performing the two procedures simultaneously will reduce any resulting scarring and is extremely cost-effective.
Many patients interested in undergoing a Miami breast augmentation worry about what the recovery period entails. However, the under-the-muscle breast augmentation technique is considered a minimally invasive procedure because the plastic surgeon can carefully form a breast pocket for the implant, which significantly reduces the risk of bruising, bleeding, and pain post-operatively.
This less invasive option yields the most natural looking results, while greatly reducing the required recovery time. Although this technique is preferred by many patients, your plastic surgeon will help you determine the best procedure for your particular needs and goals during your consultation.
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
Ready to reveal your body's potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Share With Friends