Miami Breast Augmentation – Today’s Important Considerations
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
Although breast augmentation procedures, commonly referred to as boob jobs, are nothing new, they remain one of the most frequently requested plastic surgery procedures available. In fact, since the year 2000, there has been a 30% increase in the number of women requesting a breast augmentation, and it is estimated that over a quarter of a million procedures are now performed each year.
While the procedure itself has been around for decades, today’s patients have more options to choose from and a quicker recovery thanks to advancements in technology. When considering a Miami breast augmentation, the following factors should be taken into consideration prior to undergoing the procedure.
Choice Of Implant
Previously, women interested in a breast augmentation had to choose between two implant types: saline and silicone. However, today there is a third option, which has revolutionized breast augmentation procedures. Although they are a form of silicone implants, “Gummy bear” implants are much different from traditional silicone implants as the cohesive silicone gel utilized is crosslinked, which means that it is more effective in maintaining its shape and poses little risk of wrinkling or rippling.
Because the silicone holds its shape, it will not seep into the body in the event of a rupture or leak. This means that gummy bear implants do not need to be replaced as often as traditional saline or silicone implants. As an added benefit, the cohesive gel used in gummy bear implants looks and feels incredibly natural. Although gummy bear implants are quickly gaining popularity due to their numerous benefits, patients considering a breast augmentation in Miami should consider all options in consultation with their plastic surgeon.
Combination Of Procedures
When electing to undergo a breast augmentation, more and more women are now choosing to combine their surgery with another procedure. The most frequent combination is a breast augmentation paired with a breast lift. This is particularly suitable for women who have recently had children or those who have lost a significant amount of weight and are bothered by sagging skin, stretch marks, or nipples that rest too low.
When combined, this procedure can restore volume to the breasts and correct unwanted sagging. While some patients worry that combining the procedures will result in a longer recovery, the opposite is actually true. When performed by an experienced and qualified plastic surgery specializing in body contouring procedures, it is easier for the patient to recover from a combined breast lift and augmentation procedure than two separate surgeries. In addition, performing the two procedures simultaneously will reduce any resulting scarring and is extremely cost-effective.
Many patients interested in undergoing a Miami breast augmentation worry about what the recovery period entails. However, the under-the-muscle breast augmentation technique is considered a minimally invasive procedure because the plastic surgeon can carefully form a breast pocket for the implant, which significantly reduces the risk of bruising, bleeding, and pain post-operatively.
This less invasive option yields the most natural looking results, while greatly reducing the required recovery time. Although this technique is preferred by many patients, your plastic surgeon will help you determine the best procedure for your particular needs and goals during your consultation.
- 9 Things to do Before Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- How to Correct Unbalanced Breasts With a Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Breast Augmentation in Miami As A Gift
- Learn About the Fat Transfer Method for Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What You Should Wear After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?