Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
Learn More About Breast Augmentation Surgery
As a result of the cost associated with breast augmentation surgery, many women search for alternative solutions to achieve the fuller bust they desire. There are now a wide variety of alternatives to a breast augmentation, such as saline injections, the Botox breast lift, vacuum bras, and fat grafting. However, the majority of these options are temporary solutions, which means that frequent treatments are required to maintain the outcome. Thus, although the initial cost of a Miami breast augmentation is higher, it remains the most cost effective, long-term option for women hoping to enhance their chest.
Saline injections offer an extremely short term solution for women who hope to increase their cup size. These injections last approximately 24 hours and the procedure costs anywhere from $2500-$3500. Although this is not a viable long-term solution, some women chose to invest in saline injections prior to an important event such as a wedding or vacation. In addition, saline injections can be a good way for women to test whether they would be satisfied with the results of their Miami breast augmentation.
Botox Breast Lift
Although Botox is traditionally used to treat and prevent fine lines and wrinkles on the face, it may also work to temporarily enhance and lift the breasts. When injected into frown lines and brow furrows, this treatment paralyzes the muscles to smooth the skin and prevent the formation of new wrinkles. Similarly, when injected into the pectoralis minor chest muscle, it is believed to cause the back muscles to respond by lifting the breasts. However, the effects of the Botox breast lift are temporary, in most cases only lasting three to four months.
Another breast augmentation alternative on the market is the vacuum bra, a device which manufacturers claim can increase the breast’s size when it is worn 16 hours a day for ten weeks. The vacuum bra, or Brava Breast Enhancement and Shaping System, which costs $2500, is touted as a non-surgical solution for women who are hoping to increase their cup size. It is said to achieve this goal by pulling the breast tissue, causing tension which results in the replication of cells in the breasts. Some surgeons also recommend using this device prior to a breast augmentation in order to stretch the skin, making room for the placement of the breast implant.
Fat grafting is an alternative breast augmentation procedure which utilizes the patient’s own fat to increase the size of their bust. Unwanted fat is first taken from areas of the body such as the hips, thighs, or abdomen and injected into the breasts to enhance their appearance. Although fat grafting delivers permanent results, not all of the fat survives the transfer, which makes it difficult to predict the outcome. In addition, this procedure costs more than a breast augmentation using breast implants.
Although a variety of both surgical and non-surgical breast enlargement alternatives are now available, a Miami breast augmentation remains the most reliable and cost-effective option. To learn more and to begin your exciting transformation, we invite you to contact our clinic to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft, a leading body contouring specialist in Miami.
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Questions To Ask At Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Saline Versus Silicone Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Round Versus Shaped Implants
- Miami Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer
- Skin And Scar Care After Breast Augmentation In Miami
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- Smaller Breast Implants Are On Trend
- What Breast Augmentation Surgery Will Not Do
- Healthy Tips For Breast Augmentation Recovery
- The Reasons People Choose To Undergo Surgery
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?