The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Miami Brazilian Butt Lift
The Miami Brazillian Buttlift allows for liposuction to remove fat from the back, abdomen, sides, (love handles) or thighs. BBL is really a whole-body transformation opportunity because other problem areas are smoothed and sculpted right along with the buttocks fat transfer.
Another plus for the BBL procedure is that there is very little downtime. Post-op discomfort is minimal and managed well. You will be limited from sitting directly on your bottom for a time but most people return to work within 2 weeks. Brazillian Buttlift carries less risk of infection than other butt enhancement procedures such as butt implants. Because the fat is your own and not a foreign body, there less risk of allergy or reaction to the fat. Because incisions are tiny, they heal quickly and do not require prolonged wound care.
There is no risk of implant displacement or migration- because there is no implant. Butt implants always carry a risk of malposition which can be painful and deformed in appearance. In those cases, a secondary surgery is required for correction. The BBL procedure allows you peace of mind that your own natural fat is safe and secure where it has been placed. Minimal scars are a major bonus for fat grafting procedures. Because only tiny holes are made and they can be placed in well-hidden areas, the evidence of your procedure will be virtually invisible.
Every cosmetic procedure has considerations as well and there are a few drawbacks to selecting this procedure. One is limited sitting and tight clothing after BBL. This is important to ensure optimal results but can be inconvenient as well. It is important that you follow your Plastic Surgeon’s post op instructions to ensure that your beautiful results last.
A frustrating fact about fat transfer is that fat survival can be unpredictable. Studies indicate that about 50-80% of fat which is transferred will survive and remain where it was grafted. The body will reabsorb a portion of it and this varies between patients. Unfortunately, significantly over-injecting does not necessarily solve this problem because studies show that far retention rates can be decreased when over injecting. Patients who desire more than a 50-80% size increase will need to schedule multiple procedures, spaced a few months apart for maximum results.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Exercises to Avoid After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How to Sit at Work After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- Activity Timeline After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami