How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Reshape Your Figure
If you have found that no amount of exercise or change in diet are able to help you achieve the shape and size of buttocks that you want, you are not alone. Many women have discovered that the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is the effective way to augment their buttocks and to reshape their figure in a way that is transformational, natural and permanent. Brazilian Butt Lift surgery in Miami is the most popular way to help sculpt the bottom into a sexy and curvy shape.
For people who feel that their bottom is too flat, Brazilian Butt Lift or, BBL, does what exercise cannot do and rearranges the natural fat that they already have on their bodies, into the exact places that they want it.
Brazilian Butt Lift
The procedure is typically done while the patient is comfortably asleep under general anesthetic and will take 2-3 hours. The recovery time requires some activity restrictions such as avoiding direct pressure/sitting on the area for 3 weeks. The majority of bruising and swelling will be resolved by 2 weeks post procedure and most people are up and walking around right away.
The BBL is not considered to be a painful procedure, and pain medication along with helpful instructions will be provided. The best part about the BBL procedure is that you can see dramatic changes immediately. Your own natural tissue is used so the look is one of natural beauty. Fat which has been removed from areas like the flanks and waist is permanently gone and the new, narrower waistline amplifies curves.
Final results are somewhat dependent on the individual and there are some important things you need to know to ensure optimal results. If you are concerned about what your final result will be, one of the most important things that you can do after choosing a qualified, board certified Plastic Surgeon and BBL expert to perform your surgery, is to follow their instructions carefully.
Choosing An Experienced Surgeon
The permanency of fat grafting or fat transfer procedures can be somewhat variable, with people seeing up to half of the grafted fat disappear in the first 6 months. Some level of reabsorption or fat cell death is expected and unavoidable, however there are a number of things both you and your surgeon can do to ensure a high percentage of permanency. After the procedure, you should avoid placing any pressure on the areas where new fat grafts were placed.
Maintaining a healthy diet and avoiding weight fluctuations will also help ensure that you keep fat in the buttocks and not to gain any where your liposuction was done. When you choose an experienced BBL Plastic Surgeon, their in-depth knowledge about successful fat grafting ensures that viable, live fat cells are injected carefully and their technique ensures maximum, “take” in the transfer areas. Patients who desire drastic volume added to the buttocks may choose to have additional grafting done 3-6 months apart and build their result.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Exercises to Avoid After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- How to Sit at Work After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Activity Timeline After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections