Brazilian Butt Lift – Transfer Your Own Fat to Your Butt
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
Butt augmentation is a type of cosmetic procedure designed to improve the contour and size of the backside. Results can be achieved through butt implants or a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), which uses the patient’s own fat tissue. In some instances, a combination of both techniques is recommended. After assessing the patient’s skin quality, elasticity, activity level, available fat tissue, and desired outcome, the plastic surgeon will recommend the most suitable procedure.
The most popular treatment option for achieving a firmer posterior is the BBL procedure. The steps involved are outlined below.
Liposuction Of Fat Tissue
The collected fat tissue from the liposuction procedure is then processed and prepared for injections in special syringes with a cannula. The cannula allows the plastic surgeon to inject the fat cells into the buttocks through small injections. Typically, the greater number of injection sites, the more realistic the final results will be.
See The Results
The BBL procedure is usually completed within two hours. Although you will see an immediate change, it will take approximately one year to see the final results as the fat needs time to completely take shape. The results of BBL look and feel much more natural than those achieved through butt implants or synthetic fillers. The projection of the buttocks may decrease a little over time as some of the initial fat tissue injected is absorbed by the body; however, this is not a cause for concern as patients on average retain 60-80% of the injected fat.
A butt augmentation or BBL can be complex and is a personal process. It is important to find an board certified plastic surgeon that is highly qualified and experienced to help you achieve your goals for your body. A good way to seek out plastic surgeons is through friends or family members that have had similar experiences, asking for referrals from other healthcare professionals and searching through a list of certified plastic surgeons in your location.
If you are considering BBL, we welcome you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft, who will listen to your goals for the procedure, determine your candidacy, discuss any questions and concerns you may have and develop a plan of action for reaching your goals.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Choose Your Surgeon For Tummy Tuck?
- How To Prevent Infection After Tummy Tuck?
- What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- How To Dress After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Can A Tummy Tuck Help You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants