How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
Butt augmentation is a type of cosmetic procedure designed to improve the contour and size of the backside. Results can be achieved through butt implants or a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), which uses the patient’s own fat tissue. In some instances, a combination of both techniques is recommended. After assessing the patient’s skin quality, elasticity, activity level, available fat tissue, and desired outcome, the plastic surgeon will recommend the most suitable procedure.
The most popular treatment option for achieving a firmer posterior is the BBL procedure. The steps involved are outlined below.
Liposuction Of Fat Tissue
The collected fat tissue from the liposuction procedure is then processed and prepared for injections in special syringes with a cannula. The cannula allows the plastic surgeon to inject the fat cells into the buttocks through small injections. Typically, the greater number of injection sites, the more realistic the final results will be.
See The Results
The BBL procedure is usually completed within two hours. Although you will see an immediate change, it will take approximately one year to see the final results as the fat needs time to completely take shape. The results of BBL look and feel much more natural than those achieved through butt implants or synthetic fillers. The projection of the buttocks may decrease a little over time as some of the initial fat tissue injected is absorbed by the body; however, this is not a cause for concern as patients on average retain 60-80% of the injected fat.
A butt augmentation or BBL can be complex and is a personal process. It is important to find an board certified plastic surgeon that is highly qualified and experienced to help you achieve your goals for your body. A good way to seek out plastic surgeons is through friends or family members that have had similar experiences, asking for referrals from other healthcare professionals and searching through a list of certified plastic surgeons in your location.
If you are considering BBL, we welcome you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft, who will listen to your goals for the procedure, determine your candidacy, discuss any questions and concerns you may have and develop a plan of action for reaching your goals.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections