Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
A BBL, or Brazilian Butt Lift, is a commonly requested cosmetic procedure which is designed to enhance the appearance of the buttocks through enlargement. Recently, BBL surgery has gained popularity due to its ability to provide a shapely silhouette and improve the contours of your body. However, before deciding to undergo this surgical procedure, it is important to be aware of what the recovery period entails in order to ensure that you are prepared and attain the best possible results. If you are considering BBL surgery, you may be wondering how long your recovery will take and when it will be safe for you to sit or sleep on your back. Dr Phillip Craft will provide an overview of the recovery period and what to expect after your BBL.
BBL Recovery Period
Sitting While Recovering
You should wait three weeks before applying direct pressure onto the site of the BBL because that is the amount of time required for the body to establish and integrate blood vessels to the new fat grafts to support its health and survival.
To help with your recovery process, a compression garment is highly recommended because it reduces the swelling experienced by the tissues. It is also advised that you rest on your stomach or sides rather than on your back to avoid accidentally placing pressure on the tender, healing tissues. Back sleepers may find sleeping difficult during recovery but will find that the results are worth the temporary discomfort. It is important to follow your plastic surgeon’s instructions carefully during recovery in order to ensure that you attain optimal results.
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding the recovery period for a BBL, please schedule a consultation with Dr. Craft. During this initial meeting, your concerns will be addressed and you will be provided with detailed pre and post-operative care instructions.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Exercises to Avoid After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- How to Sit at Work After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Activity Timeline After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections