The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
Whether due to genetics that didn’t give them natural curves, changes due to aging, cellulite or weight loss, many women are unhappy with the size or shape of their buttocks. As a result, there is an increasing demand for buttocks augmentation procedures, including butt implants and butt injections. While the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) has risen in popularity to become the most popular butt injection procedure, recently, HA fillers have been utilized to augment bottoms as well. Hyaluronic acid injections offer a solution for patients who wish to create subtle changes in buttock contours without undergoing surgery.
How Do Buttock Fillers Work?
It is useful for contouring and modest volumizing. HA is created from a naturally occurring sugar that draws water and lubricates various body tissues. It creates temporary volumizing and is reabsorbed by the body within 6-9 months on average.
Following the procedure, the treatment area may be sore for three to four days. Most patients experience minor bruising or swelling, and some areas may feel slightly lumpy or hard within the first few days. Gently messaging these areas will help reduce any unevenness that is experienced. Patients can return to work within one week of the procedure but should avoid sitting for prolonged periods for the first two weeks in order to prevent shifting the product. It is also necessary to sleep on your stomach for the first two weeks in order to avoid putting pressure on the treatment area.
The result of HA buttocks filler is immediate and quite natural looking. Unlike other unregulated and unsafe substances used for injection, hyaluronic acid fillers are a safe way to temporarily plump and add curves or smooth irregularities in the buttocks and thighs.
While the results may not be as dramatic as those achieved with butt implants or fat transfer surgery, this procedure can smooth away visible cellulite dents and perk up the shape. Subsequent sessions can safely be performed in order to further enhance your derriere and achieve your desired results.
Results & Candidates
The result of hyaluronic acid fillers is not permanent as the hyaluronic acid will gradually break down in the body. As a result, touch up treatments will be required once or twice per year in order to maintain the desired shape. The desire for significant or permanent buttocks enhancement will typically lead people to consider the other safe and reliable options such as fat grafting and buttocks implants.
If you are interested in contour improvements for your bottom but do not wish to undergo surgery, you may be a suitable candidate for buttock injections, however, an in-person consultation with a qualified body transformation expert will ensure that your goals are considered and the best options for you are presented. We welcome you to contact Dr. Craft and schedule a consultation to learn about ways to enhance your shape today.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Exercises to Avoid After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- How to Sit at Work After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Activity Timeline After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections