8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Butt enhancements are in demand around the world, and the trend is especially hot in Miami! A Brazilian butt lift can balance out your proportions and give you sexy curves that will boost your confidence at the beach and wherever you show off your shape. If you’ve wished for a fuller, more sensual bottom, this procedure may be perfect for you! Here’s what you need to know.
Initial Results Can Look Shocking
When you book a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami, you’ll have a concept in mind of your post-surgery body, but the real thing may cause a bit of alarm. Don’t panic! It’s normal for the buttocks to appear quite a bit bigger than expected and even asymmetrical due to swelling. A significant portion of transplanted body fat will be reabsorbed, so you’ll need to wait 2-4 months for a close to complete picture of your final results.
Resting Requires Creative Positioning For The First Few Weeks
When you sit, squat, or lay back, the buttocks come under pressure. Usually, people have no idea just how often they sit or lean on their backside until they’re restricted. Following fat transfer to the buttocks, any degree of pressure can limit the growth of new blood vessels required for fat cells to survive in their new environment. You can sit to use the toilet, but otherwise, plan to be on your feet or laying on your side and front.
There Will Be Bruising
It’s completely normal to see bruising around the sites where donor fat was taken or re-injected. The severity of bruising varies from patient to patient, but typically fades within 1-2 weeks and can easily be hidden under clothing.
Pain Will Be Manageable
One of our best tips for staying comfortable after any cosmetic procedure is to manage pain proactively. If you start to feel sore, there’s no need to wait it out in discomfort. Dr. Craft will provide you with a prescription if needed, and he works closely with patients to ensure they’re comfortable and stress free while healing.
Use Your Compression Garment
You’ll receive a unique garment to wear under your clothes for the first 4-6 weeks. It reduces swelling to keep transferred fat perfectly positioned. Depending on the pace of your recovery, your surgeon will advise you when this clothing is no longer necessary.
Take A Break From Any Restrictive Diets
It’s common for women to try different meal plans to help control their body shape. As you recover from your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami, focus on eating a balanced mix of healthy fats, brightly colored fruits and veggies, lean protein, and complex carbs. Your body needs the vitamins and minerals found in these nourishing foods to heal. You’ll also want to avoid significant weight gain or loss at this time while the fat cells establish themselves in their new curves.
You’ll Love Your Body Head To Toe
When you choose fat transfer augmentation for your buttocks, donor fat can be harvested from trouble spots like love handles, tummy, thighs and even upper back or arms. Body contouring is an art form, and Dr. Craft can sculpt the balanced, curvaceous figure you’ve always dreamed of.
A Brazilian Butt Lift Changes Your Shape Permanently
Transferring fat cells from one area to another re-shapes you to be more proportionate and curvy. Once transplanted fat cells are established, they continue to maintain an hourglass contour even if you gain or lose a little fat.
This can be inspiring if you’ve struggled to maintain a healthy lifestyle in the past. It’s more enjoyable to keep up an exercise routine when you already have the curves you want. Healthier food choices also come more easily when you’re not motivated by guilt to lose weight.
If you’ve been curious about the popularity of BBLs, it might be time to find out what the buzz is about for yourself! Book a consultation with Body by Craft and start dreaming of the new you.
- The Consultation Checklist For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- What Foods Can Help Your Recovery After A Breast Augmentation in Miami?
- Important Exercise Tips To Keep in Mind After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- 5 Steps You Need To Follow To Prepare For Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Five Tips For Buying New Bras After Your Breast Augmentation in Miami
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: New You For The New Year!
- Three Miami Breast Augmentation Trends You Need To Watch For This Year
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon In Miami This Holiday Season
- How To Recover From A Breast Augmentation In Miami Just In Time For The Holidays
- Can A Breast Augmentation In Miami Be A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?
- The Pros Are Greater Than The Cons When Considering Breast Augmentation in Miami
- The Advantages Of Traveling To Miami For Your Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation In Miami: Do Saline Breast Implants Look Different Than Silicone?
- Why Is The Popularity Of Breast Augmentation In Miami Increasing?
- 5 Key Tips to Ensure you get the Miami Breast Enhancement of Your Dreams
- Reasons Miami Breast Enhancement is Always Trending
- Consider The Safest Miami Breast Enhancement Options
- Read This Before Planning a Miami Breast Enhancement
- Miami Plastic Surgeon Advice For Fast Breast Enhancement Recovery
- 7 Things You Might Be Surprised To Know About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Find Out Why Sunny Miami Is A Top Breast Augmentation Destination
- 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Secrets We’re Ready To Reveal
- Can You Keep Your Miami Breast Augmentation A Secret?
- When To Hit The Beach After Your Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Questions – Have You Asked Your Surgeon?
- Miami Breast Augmentation – The Truth About Healing Revealed
- Miami Breast Augmentation – Your Top 5 Reasons To Say Yes
- Miami Breast Augmentation – 3 Red Flags That Tell You To Find Another Surgeon
- What’s Different About Miami Breast Augmentation Today?
- The Newest Implants Create Natural-Looking Breast Augmentations In Miami
- Get Help With Choosing Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Creating Dream Cleavage In Miami: The Modern Breast Augmentation
- Can Your Miami Breast Augmentation Surgeon Answer These Important Questions?
- Your Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery Can Be A Breeze!
- 5 Little Known Facts About Miami Breast Augmentation
- Miami Breast Augmentation Sizing: Try This Simple DIY Trick At Home
- Top Breast Augmentation Incision Options To Know In Miami
- Miami Breast Augmentation Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Miami Breast Augmentation - Today’s Important Considerations
- Miami Breast Augmentation Remains the Cost Effective, Long Term Option
- What Is A Natural Looking Miami Breast Augmentation?
- When Is A Miami Breast Augmentation A Bad Idea?
- What Are The Steps During A Miami Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How Long Does It Take To Look Great After A Miami Breast Augmentation?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Which Size Is Right For You?
- Miami Breast Augmentation: Do’s And Don’ts
- Make Miami Breast Augmentation Recovery A Breeze With This Easy Prep
- Upcoming Trends In Miami Breast Augmentation
- The Miami Breast Augmentation Consultation Checklist
- Answers To The Top 3 Miami Breast Augmentation Questions
- What You Should Know About Pregnancy After Your Tummy Tuck in Miami
- Can A Hybrid Tummy Tuck in Miami Give You The Results Without The Scars?
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Recovering After Your Tummy Tuck in Miami
- Tummy Tuck in Miami: Does Age Actually Matter?
- Resuming Exercise After Your Tummy Tuck In Miami
- 5 Things You Should Know About A Post-Holiday Tummy Tuck In Miami
- Treat Yourself This Holiday Season With A Tummy Tuck In Miami
- How A Tummy Tuck In Miami Can Prepare You for Bikini Season
- Tummy Tuck Miami – The Last Step
- Tummy Tuck Clinics In Miami Offer More Options Than You Think!
- A Miami Tummy Tuck Clinic Can Help Reveal The Real You
- Here’s Why Men Are Visiting Miami Tummy Tuck Clinics
- Why Are Miami Tummy Tucks More Popular Than Ever?
- Planning After Pregnancy: How Long Should You Wait For A Tummy Tuck?
- Removal Of Excess Skin In Miami: Is A Tummy Tuck The Best Way?
- Scar Treatment: When Is The Best Time To Start After A Tummy Tuck?
- Decoding Miami Tummy Tuck Terms
- A Miami Tummy Tuck Can Create A Smooth, Flat Belly
- Restore Your Pre-Baby Figure: Miami Tummy Tuck
- Creating An Optimal Tummy Tuck Scar In Miami
- Planning The First Few Weeks After Your Miami Tummy Tuck
- Miami Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost Explained
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- Weight Loss Surgeries Result In More Tummy Tucks
- A Tummy Tuck Can Get Your Body Summer Ready
- How Will You Know If You Are Ready For Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- How Will You Know If You Are Ready For Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Healthy Tips For Tummy Tuck Recovery
- How To Prevent Infection After Tummy Tuck?
- How To Dress After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- Can A Tummy Tuck Help You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?
- How To Choose Your Surgeon For Tummy Tuck?
- How Soon Can You Go Home After Your Tummy Tuck Procedure?
- What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- Here Are The Different Ways Surgeons Approach Tummy Tuck Procedures
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections